Kihyun

(Y/N = for this story, you will be Suhyun)

You feel electricity shoot into you as your best friend hugs you around the waist. His breathe is making your heartbeat stop then run a thousand miles. He then says, "We cannot be together, because our friendship is the most important thing in my life." 

You turn to him, placing your hands on his face, replying with tears, "Why? We are meant to be." 

He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close. He then looks you in the eyes, which melts you in the inside. He leans in and responds, "Because we can never be." 

"AND CUT!!!" The director shouts. You both face him and the staff clapping and whistling. 

The director looks at both of you and reply, "Great acting, you both are fantastic. The chemistry is great and audience is going to love you. 

You look at your actual best friend and say, "Kihyun!!! Today is going to be a big hit." 

Kihyun nods and replies, "Your acting skills are great Suhyun-ah. Be an actress. Your singing is amazing, of course." 

You feel your face turn red and hot but you try to push them behind. You smile and reply, "Always complimenting me best friend." 

Kihyun laughs and you both decide to eat lunch before doing rehearsals again. The director has given you 30 minutes to rest. He leads you to the kitchen, and tries to find the lunch boxes with your names on it. You admire him, his smile, and his eyes. He is your best friend but you had a crush on him since high school ended, and now you are both small musical actors. He is an amazing singer as well as kind hearted. You've always wanted to ask him out, but the timing is always off. 

Kihyun walks over with the lunch boxes and hands you yours. You both open it, finding yourself upset. Your lunch box contains salmon, which you are allergic to. Kihyun opens his and sees he has gotten a hamburger, which is your favorite as well as his. He sees your lunch box and switches with yours and says, "Well, guess its my favorite."

You look at him with gratitude and respond, "But you don't like salmon." 

Kihyun smiles and replies, "Now I do." 

-

"JaeSung, come back. Come back please!" You scream and cry on stage. You are on the ground, crying. You look into the audience with tears falling. They all feel emotion rising as well. 

It is the last part of the play and you are almost finished. But suddenly, Kihyun walks up and says, "HyeSeong-ah." 

You turn around, shocked to see Kihyun standing, knowing that he is not supposed to be on stage. But you try to make your acting come alive. "JaeSung-shi. I thought you left." 

Kihyun leans closer and wipes the tears on your face, replying, "I came back one more time to see your beautiful face." 

He lifts you up from the ground and helps you stand. All that crying and screaming is making you a little dizzy. You then start using adlibs as well. "But, what about your marriage?"

Kihyun smiles and replies, "I realized that I don't want to get married, and being separated by my best friend."

You are shocked at these words, confused with his acting. You then ask, with acting but also with sincerity, "How come? You made sure that we are just friends."

Kihyun leans in, wraps his arms around your waist and replies with the most soothing voice, "We aren't friends anymore because I love you. I love you, HyeSeong."

You see a twinkle in his eyes, that make you believe. He then leans in and kisses you softly. He then kisses you even more passionately, which surprises the audience and yourself, since you both are not supposed to have any kissing scenes. You kiss him back which brings the audience to cheer. You both back up, and walk off the stage by bowing to the audience, which is a roar. 

You both are holding hands and Kihyun suddenly brings you closer to him and confesses, "Everything I said on stage is true, Suhyun-ah. I love you." 

You respond by kissing him on the lips. You both smile and you reply, "But how did you..?"

Kihyun puts his forehead on your forehead and whispers, "I begged them for me to do it." 

He then pecks you on the forehead, and you both kiss behind stage, with the audience still cheering for the musical. 

---

Dang, 750 words....sorry. I got so carried away with this!! Hope you liked this Kihyun one, and hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's!!!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop