my opinion

I am warning you right now that if you do not want to hear the opinion of what I believe in Wonho's departure of MX, please do not read. If you are planning to read, I want you to understand that I wish for you to respect my thoughts and beliefs. I will always respect someone else's belief because that is respectful and something that should not be judged. If you have felt like I am incorrect, I hope you will comment in a nice, respectful way because I would do the same back. 

Hello, I apologize for never getting back to this book. I had the time to write the book but I felt like my writing from two years ago is much different from how I write now. I also had started to like other groups as I focused less on MONSTA X. I've always liked MONSTA X but I felt that other groups like NCT, SEVENTEEN, WANNA ONE, and BTS have been taking up more of my time since I was trying to like a lot of groups. 

Now that I sit down to like less groups, I have put off this book because the writing in this book makes me cringe honestly. I cannot go into my books properly without realizing how innocent and young my words actually sound. 

Okay, this is where I feel like people are going to dislike me even more.

Wonho leaving MONSTA X...

Yes, it is something to be very upset about... like I was shocked myself because Wonho is a hard-working member who works hard to make sure that the fans are always proud of him. He's a caring member and always watched out for his members as an older member. He also struggled a lot as the group did not get much recognition until recently like last year where they were able to perform in many crowds and in America. The collaboration with Steve Aoki was a great hit, and he was receiving much love and support. 

The issue is the scandal + his decision to leave the group. 

I felt that the scandal was taken in a childish way. I felt that rather than posting all the conversations, it would have been better if Jung Da Eun had stopped posting about the issue. I felt like she can take it to her personal instagram of the money that Wonho owed her. But, it was not okay that she posted on her instagram of the conversation and texts between her and Starship. 

Also, Han So Hee is someone that is connected to a lot of controversies. I felt that she should have not jumped in because it is not of her business. She posted something of Wonho's past, which I felt that it was a little overboard because Da Eun already did a lot of damage. 

If their intention was to get Wonho's attention, they did not to add more fuel into the fire.... exposing someone's past like that is something that breaks their privacy but people argue that was better for her to do so because his marijuana issue needed to be said as it is illegal to smoke cannabis in Korea. 

On one hand, yes Starship needed to protect Wonho like they did for Shownu's scandal about him and a married woman having an affair (which is confirmed that he did not know that the woman was married and he already has broken up with the woman). 

But on the other hand, Wonho was interrogated for drug use, which is a huge issue within Korea. Marijuana issues are not of something to be taken lightly of, and he was tested quietly back in September. I feel like that already kind of tainted the image of Wonho because it is illegal to smoke marijuana in Korea. If he was reported to have smoke cigarettes then that is something different. But if he was smoking something illegal back in the day where we are not unsure if he was smoking to this day, then we should understand also that Wonho needed to take some responsibility that he did by leaving the group.

There was not much that the entertainment could do because so much damage was already done in a short amount of time. 

Though I don't think he should have left the group as T.O.P is still in Bigbang, he needed to take some action in order to reflect some time for his actions. However, he did not want to taint MONSTA X's image like how B.I left IKON to not taint his group's image as well. Yes, it is in the past and yes he has stopped perhaps because he was focused on making sure that he would debut and such. 

The situation to B.I is very similar but Wonho was called out by someone who intended to bring harm to his career. That's very wrong for her to do so. 

But, I feel that though he left the group and people are trying to bring him back, he doesn't want to hurt the group image even more. Also, it is a sign of his apology because smoking marijuana is illegal. He needed to take some responsibility for his actions. 

And so I cannot give you a clear thought on whether I think Wonho should come back or not. But I do feel that the situation should have been cleared up much better because it is unfair for Wonho to leave the group without even getting a chance to speak up for himself. But I believe that Wonho wanted to help his group and also understand his past actions can get him in legal trouble if the test results come out positive. 

I am in neutral waters with this situation. But, please keep a respectful perspective on the whole situation. In order to help Wonho, we need to also respect his decisions because I'm sure that he's confused and hurt right now.....

Fans can do what they believe for his return, but for right now, I think it's best if Wonho stays low because he's being attacked from haters as well. When the time is right, then that's when fans should petition for his return rather than doing it all once when there's police investigations going on as well. 

Your opinions also matter in order to help clear up the confusions that this scandal brings. 

Honestly, i'm still confused on about Shownu's scandal as well. Also, Jung Da Eun and Han So Hee are so damn annoying. Like they always cause issues....it's just really annoying to see them get attention for the hate they bring towards others. But anyways....I hope MONSTA X gets to relax because their comeback stage was literally of them emotionlessly performing and being depressed. I really don't want to see any of the members going through emotional stress when they're finally getting all the love and recognition that they deserved from debut. 

I don't plan on answering any comments or personal messages about this topic because I'm quite sad that this happened. No one deserves this kind of treatment, and it is upsetting to see Wonho disappear like this. 

Thank you for the hard commitment that you put into MONSTA X, Wonho...I hope you can finally rest from all this drama... MONSTA X and MONBEBES will never forget you and your bright personality.. <3