Lim Changkyun

Requested by: @Vaporizer

Your name will be Hong Ji Woo

----

"Ji Woo!" 

You turn around and someone tackles you playfully. You hit him and shout, "Changkyun!" 

Changkyun, your best friend, laughs and lets you go from his headlock. You hit him and shout, "What was that for?" 

Changkyun smirks and replies, "That's what you get for getting a higher grade than me."

You laugh at him and run away as he chases you. You both are in the same class and you both are the top students, always tying. Last time, Changkyun beat you with the highest score but this time you were able to defeat him. He chases you around the soccer field. You both have free time as the rest of the class have to run and do math exercises in the basketball court. 

He finally catches up to you, but you then turn around and run the other way. He sighs loudly and shouts, "Yah! Hong Ji Woo!" 

You both run in the sun and he seems to be slower than you. You are on the opposite side of the field. You make sure he is still far away as you bend down and quickly tie your shoelaces. You stand up and he shouts, "GOT YOU!" 

You turn around and see him hug you and you both fall to the ground. You both roll towards the middle of the field. You are on top of him and he is surprised. His hand is on your waist and your hands are on his shoulder. You raise yourself up and you are face-to-face with Changkyun. His face seems to turn red and you mock, "AW, Changkyun.....are you embarrassed right now?" 

He looks at you and replies, "No....crazy." 

You laugh and he looks to the side. You realize you're legs are between his knees, so you use one of your hands and squish his cheeks. You laugh and he glares at you. He asks, "When are you going to move?" 

You laugh even harder as he is adorable. He sighs deeply and he uses his free hand and puts your hand down. He firmly places your hand in front of you and in a blink of an eye, he turns over. Now you are below and he is above you. You realize your face is getting red and he laughs, "See your face seems to get mad." 

You don't say a word and you use your free hand to push him away. But he doesn't budge. He leans in and says, "You know why I'm doing this...."

You shake your head and he sighs. He adds, "You are seriously dumb sometimes." 

He pins your arm above your head onto the field and he leans in closer and kisses you. You blink your eyes a couple of times....and you think to yourself, "Changkyun's a good kisser." 

You try to push him away but he stays in his position. He then sits up and uses his free hand and wraps it around your waist. You feel yourself rising from the ground as you are sitting between his legs. He uses his other hand and places his around the left side of your neck and kisses you again. You place on of your hands on the end of his shirt and on his shoulder. You clutch onto the end of his t-shirt as you are freaking out. 

He backs away and both of you breathe. He smiles faintly and he says, "I like you Hong Ji Woo." 

----

Author's Note: 

Sorry! I was in a middle of creating a lot of chapters!!! I will upload three more today!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop