Jooheon

( Y/ N will be Joo-ah for this one)

"Baby, it's time to eat!" You say to your boyfriend Jooheon. 

You've cooked a whole table full of food, all that is loved by Jooheon. He loves your soybean soup, egg rolls, and your personalized sauce with meat. You decided to set the table with his favorite food as he is busy with Monsta X promotions, and has barely time to see you over the weekend. He sleeps over hours at your place or his place and wakes up just in time for dinner, as always. 

But today, he is not waking up at his usual time. Today, you guys are staying at his place. You walk over to his room and see him still asleep, with his adorable baby face and smiling as he is dreaming. You walk over and pat him on the shoulder to wake up. He stirs up and looks at you and smiles. You pat his head and whisper, "It's time to eat sweetie." 

He nods, looking at the clock and follows after you. He is quiet today, for some reason. You realize that he is staring that the food a little different today. He looks at you with much sadder eyes, that you can't really tell. He looks at you and says, "Joo-ah yah.... This looks amazing, I will eat this deliciously." 

You realize that he acting not like himself and you respond, "No problem. It's great that you like it."

You both eat in silence, noticing that he is looking at you every once in a while. After you both finish eating, he suddenly confesses, "Let's stop going out." 

You look at him, like he is drunk and question, "What?" 

He looks down at his empty bowl and firmly replies, "Let's stop dating." 

You look at him with eyes tearing up and ask again, "Why?" 

He looks away for a moment, sniffing, and responds, "With my schedules and always sleeping on the weekends, it seems that we never get enough time for each other. And you will be in danger because of the fans."

You stand up and scream, "Why? I'll be fine."

Jooheon plays with his fingers and starts to laugh. 

You are now furious and scream, "You bas**rd. Fine we are done, I'm going home." Tears are running down your face as you walk to the sofa to get your items but you are stopped by him putting his arms around you. 

He confesses sweetly, "I meant, let's officially release our dating news and get engaged." 

He turns you around and wipes your tears. He gets on his knees and takes out a small box contained with the most beautiful necklace. He smiles and says, "Would you like to spend many months with me before we get married?"

He looks up at you and you punch him on the shoulder and shout, "You scared the heck out of me!" 

You start to cry again and he whimpers, "I'll hold that but please take this necklace, my knee is hurting." 

You laugh and he stands up and puts the necklace around you. Then he holds your cheeks and kisses you lightly, you smile as he is smiling back. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys expect that??? 

And I have created a new rule for this. I do Changkyun's / I.M's, I will now use comments to continue. So if you want more to read, please write in the comments of who you want to read and what story line/plot. If you do not comment, then I will NOT post any unless someone comments!!! SO PLEASE COMMENT!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop