Jooheon

Requested by: Love-it-all

Your name will be Hong Ji Ha. 

---

"Ji Ha!!! I'm going to find you!!" 

You hide in secret as your best friend, Jooheon, is looking for you as you guys are playing hide and seek. You are hiding between two trees as Jooheon doesn't notice you. You guys have finished school and are messing around. He smiles and you see him from far away. You turn around and make sure he doesn't see you. You don't look for a few moments and you turn around again. 

You shriek a little as Jooheon is standing right in front of you, smiling. He grabs your hand and leads you out of the trees. You trip and he catches you and you fall on top of him.

Your lips meet on accident and you are still. Jooheon has his arm around your waist but doesn't know what to do. You back away and stand up. You brush off some grass and he stands up afterwards. He looks at you and you say, "An accident right?"

He nods and you pick up your backpack. You say, "I'm gonna go first Jooheon! See you!"

You run off from the park and keep running. You don't know why but you actually liked it. You shake your head at the thought. You stop running and breathe. You can't run fast either so you turn around to see if Jooheon is following. 

You mutter, "I...I am crazy." 

You continue walking and arrive near your house. You sigh and someone grabs your wrist. You are surprised and Joohoen kisses you again. You don't know how to react. You are standing still and he backs away from the kiss. He says, "Hong Ji Ah." 

You think, "OMG THE WAY HE SAYS MY NAME......"

He continues, "I liked you for a while..."

You think, "OH MY...HE LIKED ME..."

You can't think of a way to respond and he says, "And I was wondering if you wanted to me to upgrade you to best friend to girlfriend." 

You think, "SMOOTH." 

He looks at you as you don't reply. You stutter, "Joo-Joo-Heon." 

He smiles and pinches your cheeks and says, "Your face is really red you know." 

You cover your cheeks and feel it burning. You turn around and try to fix your bangs as well, looking away in embarrassment. He chuckles and says, "Always so cute." 

You look at him and reply, "I ain't cute."

He nods and replies, "I know.. because I'm cute, and I don't like cute girls. " 

He leans in and kisses you again. This time you close your eyes and smile in the kiss, biting Jooehon's lip.

He backs away and touches his lip, where you bit him. He says, "Are you an animal?!" 

You laugh and he replies, "I will take that you are saying....."

You shout, "I am saying YES LEE JOOHEON! I WILL!" 

-----

Author's Note:

OMGGG MONSTA X PERFORMING ON MONSTA X, KIHYUN'S AMAZING HAIR!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop