Kihyun

Requested by: @Kpopislife199

You name will be Shin Su Ah.

---
"Su-ah!!!!!!!!!!"

Your best friend, Hyungwon, catches you from your fall. You land on top of him and he wraps his arms around your waist. Hyungwon smiles and says, "Blushing aren't you?"

You sit up and feel your face turning red. You had a crush on him for awhile but he didn't know that. You reply, "No, I am just shocked."

Hyungwon stands and brushes himself off and replies, "Be careful. I don't want you to do that to other guys...you're lucky that it's me."

You nod and he helps you up. He then says, "Go to the restroom, you have something on your skirt."

You look at him skeptically and respond, "Get it off me since no one is here and we are close."

Hyungwon shakes his head and replies, "Gross. Hurry up."

You sigh and run the restroom. You didn't realize that you went into the wrong restroom. No guy is peeing but they are washing their hands and they shriek as you hurry in. You scream as well and cover your eyes and turn around. But you feel someone's chest as you bump into them. You peek up and see a guy looking down at you. You say, "Excuse me..."

He laughs and backs up. He closes the restroom door and you hit yourself in embarrassment. He then says, "Looks like you got the wrong restroom."

You apologize and you are about to pass him but he purposefully blocks your way. He blocks you and says, "Stand still."

He then walks behind you and brushes off something from your back. Then he uses a book that he was holding and brushes something off your skirt. You gasp and he says, "No worries. I used my book, I just got something off."

He then walks in front of you and says, "I hope you didn't mind."

You panic, as he smiles. He is good looking. He then says, "I'm Kihyun. Nice to meet you."

He then leans in and says, "Hm. Shin Su-ah. Pretty name."

He then takes out his hand and you look at it. He then smiles and replies, "Shake my hand."
You carefully take out your hand and shake it quickly. He then turns around and sees his friends calling him. He then waves and shouts, "I'll see you later Su-ah!"

You wave back and feel yourself blushing again. Hyungwon then runs to you and says, "Aye, we are going to be late." He grabs your hand and you both run to P.E class.
---
You are speechless...... Hyungwon just asked a girl on a date...not you... You feel your heart breaking and Hyungwon says, "I had a crush on her for awhile. Sorry Su-ah for not telling you...you're my best friend and you're the first one to know but I wanted to wait."

You don't say anything but these hurtful words, "No it's fine. Congrats."

He smiles and pats your head and responds, "I have to go talk to her but I'll see you at our secret spot later. Okay?" You nod and he runs off to his new girlfriend. You look out at the soccer field and see Kihyun running around. Suddenly he turns and waves at you and you smile and wave back.
---
It's already 6 o'clock and Hyungwon isn't arriving. You guys always met at 5:30 and he's never late. But today, he seems a little off. There's a text message from Hyungwon.

"Sorry Su-ah, I can't go. I forgot I had detention and I am staying back at school... I'll call you after!"

You sigh deeply and walk into the convenience store. You pick 3 ramen cups, a kimchi package, one soda can, and some chips and cheese. You then get some kimbap and some spicy rice cakes. You pay for the food but someone else interrupts, "Make that double ramen and food."

Someone stacks their food onto the counter. Kihyun smiles brightly and says, "Thanks, I was super hungry."

You hesitate as he picks up his food and yours and walks over to the hot water station and pours hot water into the ramen cups. He then walks outside with three of them full with water and three not filled yet. He opens the kimchi, the sodas, and the cheese.

You walk outside and he hands you chopsticks. He then pokes your cheeks and says, "A skinny girl like you can eat this much! Dang I'm impressed."

He starts putting in cheese and kimchi into his ramen and starts eating. You look at him and realize it's not Hyungwon and silently eat. He looks at you and says, "Though I don't know what going on, always remember, I'm always willing to listen."

You start to have tears gathering your eyes as you are eating the ramen. He grabs a napkin and wipes the tears falling. He smiles and says, "Don't worry, I won't say anything to your best friend. You like him and he asked a different girl out."

You stutter, "How did you..."

He sweeps your bangs back and replies, "Because I was betrayed like that too.....I know how you feel."

He stands and then plants a kiss on the top of your forehead. He sits back down and says, "Even if we met today, I have confidence to make you happy."

You smile and reply, "You're greasy and cheesy."

He claps and responds, "OMG, now I see your smile. C'mon let's keep eating." He feeds you some rice cakes and you feed him some kimchi.

And now you are dating for almost 2 years......

-----
Author's Note
Sorry for not posting....and for this cheesy chapter... I decided to post this today and post more on Saturday.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram : allofyourkpop