Shownu

Requested by: @NerdiiKiwii
Your name will be Jeon Dahee.
---
You smile as you walk out of BIG HIT Entertainment. Yes yes, your older brother is the famous Jeon Jungkook. You don't really brag about it since people see your face everywhere with Jungkook. You came today to see your older brother since your mother begged you to go instead of her going.

But since Jungkook is busy with schedule, you decide to come back at night and stay over at his place with Bangtan. You decide to tour around Seoul since you live in Busan and don't have time to come up.

After walking a few blocks, you see a convenience store and buy some drinks for yourself. You call your mom and don't pay attention to yourself. Suddenly, someone runs past you, snatching your bag.

You hang up the phone call and start to run after the man. You follow him into the alley ways and he stops because it's a dead end. He then cusses and looks at you. You feel like you are going to tremble because he is starting to walk towards you. You try to look for help but there's no one on the streets. You then look at your phone and the guy says, "If you call the police, I'll throw this knife at you."

He then takes out a knife from his pocket. You panic even more as he walks closer to you. Suddenly something hits his head and he stumbles backwards, throwing your bag in the air. A strange man catches it and he says, "Run."

He grabs your hand and you both go running down the street. You finally reach to a place where civilians are walking. You look at the man and he leads to you a small book cafe. He then takes you to a secret place, back of the bookshelves, and he hands you your bag. You receive it gratefully and check if anything is missing. Luckily, only a couple of bills are missing from your wallet as the robber wasn't able to fully take your credit cards.

You turn to the guy and thank him. He smiles and he replies, "No problem."

But you realize that voice is so deep and magnificent. He takes off his hood and you can't believe your eyes. It is Shownu from MONSTA X. He is standing right in front of you and he saved you from a robber. You are at a loss of words. You don't even have the energy to scream as you feel your legs being numbed. You fall to the ground and Shownu tries to get you to pay attention but you feel your vision blurring. Dang it, it must be one of your faintings happening again...you ran too much.

Shownu's voice can't be heard how but you do feel him putting his arms under your legs and carrying you bridal style. That's all you remember.

You open your eyes and you see your brother looking down at you. He screams, "Jeon Dahee. You know how worried sick I was!"

Jimin pokes his head above next to Jungkook's and replies, "Not really."

Jungkook glares at Jimin and you sit up with the help with them. You are at BTS' dorm. You don't see Shownu at all. V comes behind and says, "Dahee. You were carried by Shownu Hyung.. How'd the heck did you meet him?"

You scratch your head and tell your story. Rapmonster replies, "I believe you." Jin and V also seems to believe you. But the rest don't seem to believe you, especially Jungkook.

You sigh and Jungkook leads you to his room and assures, "I'm sure that you will be able to get some rest and tell us what REALLY happened."

You watch him walk out the door and you jump onto his bed. Jin comes in and hands you a warm class of milk and smiles. He leaves and JHope comes in with a warm blanket out of the dryer. He tosses it to you and runs out of the room, then bumping into the doorknob and whining in pain. You both are close like that. Rapmonster and V keeps asking if you need anything and Jimin is complimenting you, again, always trying to flirt. And Suga doesn't come in at all....you guys don't really talk.

You close your eyes and imagine Shownu again. Your phone rings and you check the message.

It says.
It's me Shownu. Call me Hyunwoo. Anyways, I carried you back to our entertainment and waited until I called the manager of BTS. I had to leave because I had to leave for Japan. But since you took your medication, you don't seem to remember??? I hope to meet again when you don't faint...because I forgot to give you your bag so you're gonna need to see me anyways..it was the only way to get you to see me again.... Good night ! 😍

You look for your bag and call Rapmonster and V and they don't come when you really need them. Suga walks in and blurts, "The manager left it."

You look at Suga, then at your phone, then at Suga, and then back at your phone. You look at Suga again and reply, "I wasn't lying...see!"

You hold up your phone and he nods and responds, "I know that because I was with the manager when we picked you up."

---
Author's Note
This one sucked all time but I hope you find it cute...so basically Shownu saves you and waits of BTS manager to pick you up and Suga is there with the manager. He safely takes you to the entertainment and leaves right after for Japan.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop