Jooheon

Requested by: DiSasTerGirlI

Your name will be Jang Minju.

- Sorry I am sooo bad at writing sexy chapters and byuntae stuff....so I just wrote a little bit... (The reader above requested it ^^, but if you want to request it, I don't think I can write these...)

------
Jooheon picks you up and places you on the table. You both are at his apartment and he smiles. He then asks, "Did you eat?"

You shake your head and reply, "I just arrived to our house and you picked me up and set me on this table. And I ended work late..."

He smiles and replies, "Then I'll cook something for you."

You nod and run to the couch and wait patiently for Jooheon to finish cooking. You would look at him at times and he would look at you. You turn on the tv and start to watch a cooking show, which is making you more hungry. He looks over at you and says, "I'm almost done Minju-yah!"

You nod and watch the tv. Suddenly the tv turns off and you look at Jooheon and he motions you to come to the table. You sit down and smell the delicious food. You look at him and ask, "Did your mom make this side dishes?"

Jooheon looks at you, with his eyes proving he is caught, and replies, "You are seriously good at catching me."

You laugh as you both begin to eat. He watches you eat, but you only had two bites. You look at him and ask, "What?"

Jooheon's eyes suddenly change and he stands. He then looks at you and says, "You know you look sexy whenever you wear yellow."

You look down and realize you're wearing a yellow blouse. You blush and reply, "Aw Jooheon.."

He then kisses you out of the moment. You panic as you have food in your mouth. Jooheon smiles and replies, "Drink some water."

You drink water, trying to get food out of your mouth and he does the same. Then he picks you up bridal style and places you on the couch. He looks at you and you say, "Jooheon, let's do this later. I need to eat."

He stops you and climbs on top of you. He looks down at you and says, "I'm sorry but I feel like I won't be able to get these feelings later, I need you now."

He kisses you and you are shocked. You start to follow his rhythm and you get used to it. He then strokes your hair back and you feel his lips on your neck and shoulder. He knows you're ticklish so he does it carefully yet softly. He smiles and says, "You have the perfect ears Minju."

You hit his shoulder as he leans in again and kisses you. You feel yourself being carried again as you are carried to your room. He lays you on the bed, with the lights off. The moonlight is giving the perfect lighting. He then takes off his jacket. He is wearing a t-shirt. He then starts to unbutton your blouse as you take off his shirt. He then kisses you again as he unbuttoning it. Your blouse is taken off and he tickles your tummy. You laugh and wrap your hands around his neck.

He smiles and then returns back to kissing you. He then kisses your neck and your shoulder. He then rolls into the blankets as you follow his lead. He asks, "May I?"

He points his pants and yours and you nod. He smiles and says, "I love you Jang Minju."

You shyly reply, "Me too, Lee Jooheon.

Author's Note:I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WRITE THESE

Author's Note:
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WRITE THESE..... So this is the best I can write on those things 😅 sorry to disappoint ! I'm so SHY SHY SHY~~~ ^ like the gif above :)

And also CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: Pinky Promise?
It would be awesome if you do !

follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop