Hyungwon

Requested by: @INFIRES_MINYOONGI

Your name will be Moon Sunhwa

----

You walk to the store where you brother, Moon Jongup, works at. He works part-time at a clothing store as B.A.P finished their tours and is taking a break. Yes, everyone wants to get closer to you because you are Moon Jongup's younger sister. You guys are 1 year apart and he is so over-protective over you. He sits down and you sit down across him. He looks at you and asks, "Can you deliver to my friend? I'll give you the address. He needs these clothes to get on stage today." 

You nod. Oh yeah you forgot to mention,  you are close with a lot of friends and you smile at the thought of meeting an idol. You receive the bag from him and ask, "Who is it for?" 

He looks at you and smiles. He replies, "Hyungwon." 

--

You panic at the thought of meeting Hyungwon as you arrive closer to Starship Entertainment. You are such a big fan of him and you can't breathe whenever he is around, especially MONSTA X respects B.A.P as a senior. 

You enter the door and tell the front worker, "I am here for Hyung..won from MON...MONSTA X." 

The lady looks at your bag and leads you inside the building. You look for Hyungwon through all the doors of practice rooms, recording studios, and resting stations. You bump into a girl and apologize. She smiles and replies, "No problem, oh you're Sunhwa!' 

You look up and see SISTAR Dasom smiling at you. You bow again and she hits you on the shoulder and says, "Oh my. Long time no see Sunhwa ! I saw you last time remember?" 

You nod and she then says, "Well, I'll talk to you later." 

She waves goodbye and you wave back. You smile and think, "Omg she is sooo pretty." 

You then discover a room with there is one girl and one guy. You peek through the window and see EXY and Jooheon dancing and laughing. They both are rapping for an upcoming single. You smile and turn around and see someone behind you. Suddenly as you turn around, Hyungwon presses you against the wall, with one hand above you and is against the wall, and his other hand below your arm against the wall. He looks at you and says, "Oh, Moon Sunhwa."

You feel your face burning, and he smiles. He looks down and sees the bag that Jongup gave you. You tighten the grip on your hand as you are holding the bag. You realize that you must have held it too tight as your fingers lose color. He looks at your hand and takes the bag. He takes your hand and touches it gently. Your hands feel warmer after he entangles his fingers with yours. 

You smile and he says, "I asked Jongup to bring it so I can see you. I actually kind of liked you back when we met the first time..." 

Your heart flutters and he asks, "What about you?"

You smile and nod at the same time and he drops the bag onto the ground. He cups his hands around your face and says, "Say it with words Sun-ah." 

Oh yeah.....Hyungwon always calls you Sun-ah because it sounds similar to Sunhwa. 

He smiles and places his hand over your head. He then smiles and adds, "Not that I want to start dating...but I just want us to meet like this. Since I'm an idol, I don't want you to get hurt."

You smile and reply, "That sounds good with me, I like you too." 

You are surprised as he leans closer to you and kisses the top of your forehead. You smile to yourself and he says, "Anyways help me change into this." 

--

You button his shirt, trying to not look at his abs. He smiles and says, "Hm, maybe I should hire you as my stylist?" 

You look at him and reply, "I would probably have to do other members as well."

Hyungwon shakes his head and wraps his hand around your waist and replies, "I just want you to do mine." 

You pinch his cheeks and reply, "Maybe. I don't know." 

He smiles and you giggle as well and he hugs you warmly in his arms. 

---

Author's Note:

Haha, lol, this is pretty boring but hoped you liked it!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop