Hyungwon

(Y/N = for this part, you will be Jooyoung)

"Hey! Hyungwon-ah! That's no fair!" You shout at your boyfriend.

Hyungwon runs away from you, sticking his tongue out. You start to laugh and he smiles to himself. You try to run faster than him, but he keeps teasing you by running slower then gaining speed afterwards. 

You both are enjoying a date at a local high school, with a track field and a grassy soccer field in the middle. You bet that you can run faster than him in his shoes while he wears your sandals. So far, he's winning. You then give up by cutting through the field and running in front of him. He shouts, "Yah Jooyoung-ah!!!" 

You don't listen to him and prance along as he tries to stop you but ends up laughing because you look like you have big feet. After running a few more minutes, he gives up and stops running. You turn around and laugh but don't see that you trip on your own feet. 

You fall onto the ground, hurting your ankle, trying to catch yourself but end up hurting your wrists as well. You look up and see the night sky has a billion stars. Hyungwon stops laughing and runs to you. He hovers over you, tapping your face to make sure you're okay. You start to tear up and he wipes them away. 

He doesn't say anything, which brings you to a bummer. He quietly helps you stand up and kneels down with his back facing you. You blush but pretend not to notice. You put your fingers over your mouth and cutely ask, "What are you doing?"

He turns his head and pulls your arm over him, and stands up with you now on his back. He gives you a boost and piggybacks you all the way to the bench. He scolds, "That's why I said to stop running."

You smile and tug him on the sleeve, saying, "I mean my ankle hurts and my wrists.... I wanted to run some more." 

He sets you down carefully on the bench. He then lifts your bruised ankle, which you wince in pain. He says in a calm tone, "Hold still." 

He removes your shoe and gently rests it on the bench, with a towel beneath to support it. He then looks at you and places his hands on your chin. He cups your cheeks and says, "Next time, be careful. I don't want you to get hurt, especially around me, even if it is in your dreams, don't get hurt. I'll be the one to catch you."

You cringe at his words but peck his cheek as a sign of gratitude. He smiles and pats your head softly. He carefully hugs you and you forget about the pain momentarily. The night sky is chilly so also he puts a blanket around you two, which brings your heart to flutter. Your faces are inches away from your lips touching, but he wraps his hand behind your neck and kisses you softly. You smile and back away from the kiss and place your head on his shoulder, while your leg is on the other side of you and you both admiring the sky as well as each other. 

------

ew, not a big fan of these lovey dovey tbh.... but it's sweet I guess... SORRY FOR THIS BEING A SHORT ONE!

Trying out new format designing lol..

follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop