Minhyuk

Requested: bangtanlines

Your name will be Yuna for this part.

--

You look around to find no one in your classroom. You run down the halls and try to find where all the students have gone. You finally hear screaming and laughing in the gym. The students have all gathered to watch a basketball game, and you totally forgot about it.

Your class, Room 23, is competing against Room 26. You laugh to yourself, as you know your team will lose, because Room 26 has star players from the basketball team. You arrive to the gym, realizing that your team is ahead in points. The game is now in half-time, and the players are resting. You try to find your class but you can't see anyone.

You are about to turn around but someone grabs your hand. You are surprised and look behind to see a boy smiling and sweating. You try to make him let go and he says out of breathe, "Your class is on the other side of the court."

You realize it is Lee Minhyuk, the school's best basketball player. You try to break his grip and he replies, "I just need to..."

Then he faints onto the ground. You jump in response and look at him. He seems very ill and you tap his face to try to wake him up. You realize he is sweating a lot yet his mouth seems dry. He must be dehydrated. You look around and see everyone is not paying attention. You try to pick him up but he is too heavy. Then suddenly, you feel your hand being pulled and you fall to the ground. You are now on top of Minhyuk and he opens his eyes.

You are in shock and he flips over and now he is on top of you. He smiles and says, "How about meeting me after school Yuna?"

You are also shocked to know that he knows your name. He stands up and helps you up after. He looks and says, "That was for show. Haha you fall into tricks easily. Anyways, let's do a bet. If I lose this game, you don't to meet me. But I do win, you have to meet me."

He turns around and you don't know where you gained your courage from but reply, "What makes you think I would go anyways? 

Minhyuk turns around and replies, "Because I know you would."

He runs off the court and you snort as he is winking at you. You turn around and walk to the other side of the court to sit with your class. Han JinHee, your best friend, looks at you and whines, "What took you so long?! It's already passed half-time."

You scratch your head and lie, "I had to do something."
--------
The last school bell rings and all the students run out since it is now winter break. You walk out and stand at the tree, as JinHee left early. You wait for a few minutes and decide to just leave. But a voice says, "See told you."

You turn around and Minhyuk comes running to you. He smiles and replies, "I win."

You look away and he comes near, wrapping a warm scarf around your neck. You eyes grow bigger as he leans in and zips up your jacket up to your neck. He whispers, "I don't want my girl to get cold."

You back up and ask, "GIRL? What do you mean by..."

Your words get cut off as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close. Ironically, snow is falling little by little, and the tree isn't protecting you at all. You look at Minhyuk's eyes, which melts you, and brings you tingly.

He says, "Because I was thinking to confess to you, but I don't know how you feel. But figures that I should just go out with you like this, Yuna."

This sure makes your heart beat faster with him calling your name but you reply, "But..what..makes...you....con...confident...that..I'll...say..y..yes?"

He smirks and responds, "Like this."

He kisses you, with your eyes really big, and he then puts his free hand around your neck for a better grip. He kisses more passionately and you blink a couple of times before allowing him take control. You close your eyes, and this is your first kiss and it is really nice. He isn't kissing you too hard too. He backs up and says, "So what's your answer?"

You think for a moment, but he then interrupts your answer by saying, "Never mind, you're mine anyways. And you think too long." Then he returns back to kissing you, as the snow is falling lightly.
---
It's so cliché right? Haha I hope you still like it.

Comment who you want next ~

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop