Wonho

Requested by: 0_imjustme_0

Your name will be Ha Seunghee.

-----

"Have you seen Wonho?"

NO ONE HAS SEEN WONHO?!

"I'm breaking up with you..."

--

You wake up from your sleep and sigh. The dreams is getting worse and worse. In real life, you already broke up with your boyfriend, Wonho... He has cared only about himself and his singing career. He decided that it would be the best if you guys stopped communicating as well, since fans might attack you.

You walk to your kitchen and grab a cup of water. You drink it and sigh as your throat is still dry...but it doesn't seem like it is dry from thirst.

You look towards the mirror and wonder, "Who am I?"

---

Wonho looks out into the crowd of fans. But none of them is Ha Seunghee.

---

You never liked MONSTA X, because of Wonho. You take pills for anxiety and for depression. You have been fighting depression for the past two years ,after Wonho broke up with you. You look towards the clock and run out the door. You are late for your part-time work. You serve towards customers, however one celebrity comes inside. You look up and ask, "What would you like?"

You stop in your tracks...Wonho is standing right in front of her. You stutter, "What...would...you...like?"

Wonho replies with no hesitation, "5 Americanos and 2 strawberry mango smoothies."

You nod and ask, "For here?"

He replies, "To go."

He hands you money and says, "Keep the change."

Then he walks off.

----

You hold in the tears for the rest of the day. You feel nothing but regret and hurt. He didn't even ask how you were doing....His eyes are full of "I don't care."

You walk further down the dark street and someone stands in front of you. You turn around and see another person looking at you. They whistle and they say, "Wow, damn. Hot alert. Let's go to a club or somewhere quiet."

You reply, "Excuse me."

They stop you from moving. You are looking for a solution to escape but you hear a voice, "She's mine. Back off."

You look to see Wonho. He looks at them and says, "The cops are coming this way. You better leave."

The two men run away as fast as they can. You face Wonho and he says, "Always as dumb."

You star to walk away but he grabs your wrist and pulls you close and hugs you. He says, "I'm sorry. I had to."

You try to pull away but he hugs you tighter. This time, he turns you around and he looks you in the eye. He says, "I missed you."

You then realize that you are kissing him first. He smiles and kisses you back passionately. You back away and you ask, "Didn't you call the police?"

Wonho laughs and replies, "Haha of course. I just wanted to be tough. Just that my muscles are not working right now so I had to lie."

You reply, "Oh okay. You both smile and kiss again.

---
Author's Note:
Doctors is my favorite drama but I can't wait for Uncontrollably Fond!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop