Changkyun / I.M

Requested by:  Sugarutho

Your name will be Na Jisoo

___

You watch couples holding hands and drinking coffee together. Your best friend, Changkyun, sits down in front of you and ask, "Still jealous? Jisoo-ya, you don't have a chance since you act like a guy."

You give him a mean look and hit his shoulder. He winces in pain and you laugh. He then hands you a cup of coffee and also some tiramisu cake. To be honest, you had a crush on him ever since you both entered high school. He's changed so much that it made you fall for him. But like he said, there is NO WAY that he will like you back. 

You eat away your pain by sweetness of the tiramisu. It tastes really good and Changkyun complains, "I bought that for us to share! You're gonna eat it all!" 

You stick your tongue out and he is grossed out with the small crumbs falling from your mouth. You glare at him again and he chuckles and admits, "Okay, I'm sorry." 

You smile and before you can take a sip of your coffee, he says, "Wait, you got a lot of cream on your lips." 

You are about to wipe it off but he says, "Ew gross. You don't use your dirty hands." 

He stands up and leans towards your face. You feel your face turning red and hot and your heart is thumping. He leans in and then throws a napkin on your lips and says, "Oh my! It sticks onto your lips because of how much cream you have!" 

Your eyes grow big as he laughs. He just played with you didn't he?!

You wipe your mouth with the napkin and he smiles at you like nothing happened. You are getting angrier by the second but he jokes, "Go to the restroom and wash your face and do your makeup again. Your blush is really bright for some reason." 

You touch you cheeks and feel it burning. You stand up and say, "Be right back." Then you run off to the restroom and Changkyun smiling at you as you are hitting yourself and talking to yourself about how much you messed up and now that he will never like you.

--- A few days later ----

You run to the hospital with flowers and a teddy bear. Changkyun has gone under big surgery on his leg and his brother has called saying that he woke up yesterday. You smile as your best friend is now all better and is in the recovery process. 

You find "Lim Changkyun" on the door of Room 334. You knock on the door before walking inside. The doctors are all looking at you and you see Changkyun sniffing. The atmosphere and the mood isn't too good. The head doctor says, "Well, Changkyun-ah. It was a success but also another road to injury. Please be careful." 

He pats Changkyun on the shoulder and you bow to him as he walks out with the rest of the doctors. You run over to Changkyun and ask nervously, "What...What happened?" 

Changkyun's eyes are looking at you and he replies seriously and slowly, "I don't have much time to live..." 

You panic and reply in shock, "WHAT?? Oh my, what happened?" 

Changkyun holds your hand, shivering, and replies, "I can tell you the reason why.....after you buy me food." 

You aren't sure of he says and he continues, "Because I am really hungry after not eating for days." 

You push his hands away and shout, "Yah you scared the heck out of me Lim Changkyun!" 

Changkyun laughs and replies, "It's so easy to trick you." 

You glare at him and ask, "I'm serious, what happened?" 

Changkyun responds, "The doctor says I have to be careful. I need to ride a wheelchair for like a month and a half so that I don't injure longer. Bad part is that my parents are out of the country for like a few months and my brother is going to America for like a month and a half. So I'm alone."

You laugh and replies, "Sucks for you. Imma go clubbing later." 

He realizes you are holding flowers and a teddy bear and shouts, "Gimme Leo." 

You look at the bear and he replies, "Yeah his name is Leo from now on." 

You shake you head and put the flowers in a vase. You realize that he has a nice view outside of his hospital room. You are immersed into seeing the view, and didn't notice Changkyun walking towards you. He hugs you from behind, which scares you. And you see him limping, which is not a good sign. You say, "Oh my. Changkyun! Your leg!"

But his backhug is strong and you aren't able to pry out of it. He says seriously, "Just let me stay like this and I will sit back down."

There is an awkward moment of silence between you two and the hug is now kind of getting comfortable. He then lets go and limps to the window part and sits down on the sill. You sit down as well. His face is showing that he is uncomfortable, but no physically, more like emotionally. 

He looks outside for a moment and then at you, which his eyes are making you stop breathing. He then goes a little closer to you and the next thing you know, he is kissing you. Your eyes won't close and you put your hands on his shoulder to push him out. But his arms are wrapped around your waist and he wouldn't let go. After a few seconds of trying to let him go, you give up and let him kiss you. You slowly close your eyes and let him take control. 

After a few seconds, he backs up a little and you slowly open your eyes. He then asks, "Na Jisoo....Though I make fun of you a lot, it was because I have a crush on you. I don't know if you feel the same..."

You don't know where this courage came from but you lean in and peck him on the lips. He smiles and replies, "Okay that answered my question... Anyways, will you watch over me so that I won't get bored and also won't be alone.....as an injured person with no guardian and also a single boy who is asking a girl out in a weird situation? 

You smile and nod a thousand times and he puts his hands on the sides of your face and says, "Stop, you're going to get dizzy." 

You look out the window and realize it is a really beautiful day, a new day with your boy. 

------

Author's Note 

Lol, this one is like new I guess..haha... WHOOP DEOKSPATCH X IS COMING BACK AGAIN!!! C'MON I.M AND MINHYUK!!! 

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop