I.M

Requested by: NerdiiKiwii

Your name is Kim Suah.

----

"MONSTA X! MONSTA X!"

Chants are going on as MONSTA X finishes their comeback showcase, All in. You wait for them to come off stage. To be honest, you are the stylist of MONSTA X. If you had to remember the first time you met them...it would be...

---

You run from one place to another. You sigh as it is the last test of your makeup final. You are majoring in cosmetics. As you get ready for the test, a phone call comes in, "Sorry Suah. I can't make it as your test subject."

You panic as your best friend, and also idol, BOYFRIEND Jeongmin.

You reply, "YAH Jeongmin! You're so mean."

Jeongmin chuckles and he replies, "Sorry, I have a MV shooting with MONSTA X Kihyun and Yoo Seung Woo."

You shake your head and ask, "What am I going to do?"

Jeongmin replies, "Sorry Suah-yah. I'll ask someone I know to come quickly, how many minutes do you have?"

You look at your watch and reply, "I have 20......"

Jeongmin hangs up and you wait patiently for his call. Almost 20 minutes are up and your name is called to the finalists room. Before you walk in, someone grabs your hand and you look at the person.

"I.M?"

--

"What a wonderful display of color. I like it Kim Suah. Pass. And nice use of model."

You bow down and thank the judges. I.M comes out with you and says, "Since Jeongmin Hyung didn't come, I hope I was a better choice."

You nod and hug him. You shout, "THANK YOU!"

He smiles back and you reply, "I would do anything for you now...."

He looks at you and smirks, "Anything?"

You immediately take back what you say and he shakes his head. He then leads you to a quiet classroom. He looks at you and asks, "Hm, food is an obvious choice but something else."

I.M looks at you and says, "Call me Oppa."

You look at him in disgust and reply, "You're younger than me by two years. You should be calling me Noona, which you rarely do."

I.M chuckles and replies, "I'll call you Noona but call me Oppa right now."

You shake your head and he leans in, saying, "Noona."

You pretend to throw up because of the way he said Noona ( a cute, high-pitched voice ). You then reply, "Don't ever do that again, Oppa."

You have a cute accent on the Oppa and he laughs in cuteness. You look at the watch and say, "Omg. I have to get my certificate and stuff."

But before you could walk away, he grabs you by the arms and raises you up. You look at him in surprise as he sets you down on a desk. He smiles and confesses, "I like you Noona...I actually made Jeongmin Hyung not come here...Though he did have a MV shooting, it doesn't take place until 5 pm."

You look at him in surprise and you reply, "I.M-ah..."

He then pecks you on the cheek and says, "Once you get your official license to become a makeup artist, be mine....be my makeup artist and my girl.."

----

"Nice job MONSTA X!"

You compliment each of the members as they run down the stairs. I.M is the last one to arrive down the stairs and you run to him. You guys have been secretly dating for 3 years. You fix his makeup and he gives you a quick peck on the cheek. He smiles and you fix his hair as well. He smiles and says, "Did I do good?"

"You were perfect, you were all into your performance."

He laughs as your horrible joke and he then goes back on stage.

----

Author's Note:

Here is a cute one of I.M! And also I will be releasing a new book!!!! Check it out! It's called Pinky Promise

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop