Chapter Seven

Daniella

I sit on the edge of my bed and try to hold back the tears flooding out of my eyes.

What is wrong with me?

I have never lashed out at someone like that before. I haven't even really yelled at anyone before today. I mean, sure we all get angry and argue sometimes but I have never ever felt even close to this disgusting inside as I do now after what just happened downstairs.

What a disgusting person I have become I just a few hours. I haven't even been here a solid twelve hours yet and I have already screamed in front of all of them. I am just as much of a monster as Michael is.

They have all seen my demons come out before the angel was able to take hold and control myself.

They must think I am some sort of psychopath on an emotional rampage.

Ugh, I bet they all probably think I am on my period. Isn't that what all guys think when a girl gets emotional for seemingly no reason?

Damnit

I wonder if they are all on their phones with their agents and lawyers, trying to find a new candidate to help them. I do not blame them if they are. I am not surprised either. I wouldn't want someone like me in my house if I was them. I would be too scared to sleep at night.

I disappointed them today. I lost my cool. And if they aren't disappointed for some reason beyond me, I am definitely very disappointed in myself.

This is not me.

I can't let him get to me like this.

He is trying to get inside my head and make me quit. He probably enjoys watching me lose myself bit by bit. He must have loved watching me snap downstairs.

I know I would have if I was him.

I need to get myself together and figure out a game plan to tackle this opponent. It isn't fair to myself or anyone else around me to let him win. I have to triumph and take him out. I will win. He thinks he has won this.

He has won the battle, but I plan on winning the war.

I need to do my job and help these people. I have to help Michael and make him better. Not just in public when the paparazzi and fans are around but at home when nobody is watching and he is hanging out with his friends and family.

I want to be able to be that change in him.

But that is never going to happen if I lash out every time he says something to make me angry.

I have to fix his personality and make him a better person.

Then, once my job is done here, I can leave and go back home to my life I had before.

It might not happen today, or tomorrow, or the next day. But I can say for a fact that it will happen. I am going to make sure if it. Even if it kills me, I will change him.

I am being paid for a good reason. I was hand picked by these people. I can't mess up and fail at my job before it even really begins.

I walk into the bathroom and flick the light on. I lean my hands on the counter and stare at myself in the mirror. "You can do this, Daniella. You are brave. They picked you. They wanted you!" I smile at myself in the mirror.

I can do this. I am strong enough. I am Daniella Anderson for Pete's sake! I took over the modeling industry in America. Who is to say I can't take over one person here in Australia? I am more than capable of this task.

I walk back out and sit on my bed, taking in the new environment. I like it here. I am determined to make it even better by ridding this place of its evil.

A smile forces its way into my face.

I am the beginning of the end for bad boy Michael Gordon Clifford. He just doesn't know it yet.