Chapter Forty- Nine

Michael

"How about we just sit around and relax today. Oh!" Daniella jumps off the bed. "Let's sit on the couch and watch movies all day?!" She grabs my hands and jumps in front of me.

"Okay." I nod. I am down with that.

"Let's put on some cool pajamas and just do nothing." She continues, her excitement bubbling over.

"Do I really have to change? These are my pajamas." I pull on my shirt. I slept in them so doesn't that count?

"Yes you do. That is just a white t-shirt and boxers. They don't count. Put on something funnier." She smirks and pokes at my chest.

I groan. "Really?" I protest.

"Please," She pouts her lip. "For me?"

"Fine." I sigh. "But if you put any pictures up on Instagram, I will ruin you on twitter."

"Deal." She squeals and runs out of the room. I had no idea how ridiculously easy it was to make her happy.

I search my closet and dresser for my only pair of pajama pants. They have to be around here somewhere.

Ah, there they are.

I pull out the fuzzy, green pants and shake my head. Why on earth did I not throw these away years ago?!

I bought them while on our last tour. We were all drunk and somehow, we ended up playing a very interesting game of truth or dare. I chose dare. One of the stage crew, somehow, thought a great dare would be to tell me to go to a shop and buy a pair of pajama pants and wear them the rest of the night.

Why did my wasted self pick bright green Scooby Doo pants?! I will never know the answer to that question.

Daniella will get a kick out of these. I wonder what she will wear on this lazy date she has planned. Maybe she will spoil me with small polka-dotted shorts and a tight tank top.

After all, she did kind of break my heart last night. It's the least she could do after that...

I walk out in to the hall and turn towards the stairs when I see Daniella come out of her room.

"Those are your pjs?" She asks, pointing.

I nod. Not that I wear them in a regular basis or anything.

Daniella breaks out in to a fit on seemingly uncontrollable laughter.

"What?" I ask, laughing at how happy my pants have made her.

I would kill to always see her this happy.

"You still love Scooby Doo?" She calms herself.

"You are one to talk in your Tinker bell onesie." I smirk. "Besides, it was a dare. Something tells me yours wasn't."

Daniella crosses her arms over her chest. "She's short, she's blonde, and she's sassy- just like me. I had to buy it." She defends her outfit choice.

I guess I'm not getting any booty shorts today.

I walk downstairs behind her, reaching forward to grab her hand. "Where do you keep your movies?" She asks, pulling her hand out of mine.

"Nooo," I whine, reaching both my hands out for her to come back

"Where?" She asks.

"Oh um- that cabinet there." I reply, dropping my hands.

"How about this?" She holds up a dvd.

"Peter pan? Why the hell do we even have that? We are grown ass men." I shake my head. Damn band not knowing when the hell to grow up.

"You can never be too old for Disney. Besides, it matches my onesie!" She smiles and walks over to the television.

"Whatever you want, babe." I sit on the couch.

"Babe?" She asks.

"What?"

"No, you called me babe." She stands up and stares at me.

I can't tell if she is mad, confused, sad, or somewhere in between. I can't read whatever that emotion on her face is.

"Oh. I guess I did. Sorry, Daniella." I correct myself.

"No, I kind of like it." She smirks and pops the DVD in to the tv. She walks over and curls herself in to me as I fiddle with the remote to get the movie to start playing.

I twirl my finger around her shoulder, causing chills to run through her body. She laughs and grabs my hand, pulling it over her stomach.

I play with the fabric of her onesie and stare at the screen as images of other Disney movies dance across the screen. This is going to be a long movie, I can already tell.

But I will sit here and watch it because Daniella wants me to. I'd do anything for her. I play with her hair as she rests her head in my lap.

This is bliss. I am sure that this is exactly how Heaven feels. This is what I want the rest of my life to feel like. This is pure happiness. Pure love.