Chapter Fifty- Two

Daniella

Smacking the side of my head against something hard, my eyes pop wide open.

"Ow." I massage my sore head and squeeze my eyes shut again as the sun attacks my face through the window.

I turn to my side and shake Michael awake, fighting the urge to fall back asleep myself.

"Ow." Michael's hands shoot up to cover his face. "My head is throbbing." He mumbles through his sweaty hands. "Where am I?" He asks.

"Well," I look out the window. "Sitting in the back of your car in the bar parking lot."

"That explains the killer headache." He groans. "What time is it?" He asks, shifting to sit up straighter.

"Um." I search the back seat of the car for a phone. One of ours has to be able to be found, right? They can't just disappear. "My phone is dead." I sigh after finding it and trying desperately to turn it on.

"Let me look for mine." He bends forward and searches at his feet for his missing phone.

As he moves, the fabric on the back of his neck shifts. "Oh my god." I cover my mouth in shock as my eyes catch glimpse of something on his skin.

"What, what?" He asks, lifting his head.

"You have a tattoo." I uncover my mouth and drop my hands in my lap.

"I have a lot of them, Dani. If you haven't noticed that-"

"No, you got a new one!" I pull at my hair. "We got drunk last night!"

"What?" Michael asks, still groggy.

"Michael!" I shout.

"Dani, stop with the yelling." Michael holds his head in pain.

"Find your phone!" I search the back seat. "I have to show you!" Nervousness takes over my body.

What if in my drunken wandering, I got a tattoo?! Oh dear. I really hope not.

"Here." Michael lifts it off the floor and hands it to me. I snatch it away from him and open up the camera to take a picture.

I hold the phone up to his face so he can see the tattoo for himself. "Daniella," he reads the tattoo out loud. "At least they spelled it right."

I shake my head. He did not get a tattoo of my name on the back of his neck while he was drunk. I am dreaming. He didn't do that.

"Oh my god!" I scream, staring in to the phone as I accidentally turn the camera to face me. "I got a nose piercing!"

"What?!" Michael turns to me with excitement in his eyes. "Did you really? Noo!" He laughs poking at the stud in my nose.

"No no." I stare at it in the phone. "What have I done?"

"It's okay. Just take it out!" Michael laughs at me.

"Michael!" I shout. "I got wasted and got a piercing. And you got a tattoo! What else did we do?!" I ask, worried about what the two of us may have done.

Being a wildly popular celebrity, the things he could have done last night could ruin him and his career. I can only hope these two things are where we decided to call it a night and go back to the car.

"Well," Michael pulls my shirt down a little. "I apparently left a shit ton of hickeys on your neck." He points to my skin.

I hold the phone up to see what he is talking about. Dozens of tiny red marks cover the skin of my neck where he marked me. I slump back against the seat. "Please never let me drink ever again."

"Duly noted." Michael laughs, joining me as a fit on uncontrollable laughter comes over us.

What a night- to say the least.

AN: Any predictions?? I love hearing what you guys have to say!!! I love you guys!!!!!