Chapter Sixty

Daniella

I never imagined that one day, I would be walking the red carpet along side hundreds of other celebrities. But here I am. They walk along as if this is just another day of their life. But me? I am in total awe. All of this beauty contained in one area. I am feeling very self conscious right now. These people are all beautiful. Even the men!

I grip on to Michael's arm tightly, afraid I might lose him in the crowd. This is a dream come true for me. This is literal life goals right here. All of my childhood dreams have come true.

Michael stops beside the boys, posing for pictures. Abby's name comes up over the roar of people. They want to know why she is not with Luke. I am sure they will be all over headlines by the time the night is over.

They want to know who I am. Do I answer them? Do I speak up and let them know who I am? Do I keep quiet? Will they think I am rude if I do not look at them?

I didn't know it was possible for me to be camera shy. All my life I have been in front of cameras, posing and doing interviews. This should be a walk in the park for me. But for some reason, it's not. It's the exact opposite.

Michael pulls me along, knocking me out of my daze. I hope I didn't make a stupid face in front of the cameras. That would ruin me.

But hey, I wish my parents could see me now. They think I am a disappointment? Wait until they see this! I might be a disappointment to them but I'm a disappointment on a red carpet.

Michael holds a door open for me and places his hand on my back as I walk inside. A huge grin forms on my face as he interlocks his fingers with mine.

"Harry!" He shouts, alarming me slightly. I was not expecting him to yell like that.

A bright faced man walks over and hugs each of the boys. He turns to me and smiles. "Hi, I'm Harry. Harry styles."

I might faint. Holy crap.

"I'm Harry Styles." I grab his hand and shake it, my entire body shaking with nervousness. "I mean- you're Harry, I'm Styles. No I'm not. Ha!"

Oh god. Why didn't I stop myself? He is going to think I am absolutely crazy now. Way to make a great first impression, Daniella! UGH!

"This is Daniella." Michael introduces me. Thank goodness he stepped in and stopped me. Who knows how long I would have gone on rambling about nothing. "She's new at this."

Harry smiles and takes a step back. "You'll get used to it I'm sure. Just give me a holler if you need anything." Did Harry freakin' Styles just tell be to give him a holler? I'm going to die.

"If you will excuse us." Michael wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me away from everyone. "Smooth moves there, Dani." Michael laughs.

"Hey! Aside from you guys, I've never met a celebrity before." I try to defend myself.

"It's fine. Celebrities are used to fans talking crazy." He laughs. "It comes with the job. You will become less of a fan and more of a friend as time goes on." He assures me. "It gets easier."

Michael opens a door labeled 'Secrest' in bold letters and closes it behind us, leaving both of us standing in the dark.

He reaches for me, touching my arm and pulling me towards him. He turns and presses me against the closed door, attacking my face with his lips.

I laugh and hold his face still. I can't see his face because it is pitch black in here, but I know he is smiling.

My eyes widen as voices draw closer in the hallway. "Someone is coming." I inform Michael, who is too occupied with kissing me to even notice.

"Relax, it's just someone going to the bathroom I'm sure."

"No, Michael. Someone is coming. We have to get out of here." I push him off and turn around.

Michael grabs my arm and pulls me behind something large and soft. A couch I assume. "No time to escape. Stay quiet." He hunches himself over me on the ground, curling around me like my own human backpack.

The door opens and the lights flick on, burning my eyes so bad I need to squeeze them shut. They must have grabbed whatever they needed because they turn the light off and leave the room as quickly as they came.

As soon as his footsteps are far enough away, Michael and I burst in to a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

"We should go back with the others." Michael suggests, rolling over to get off of me.

AN: What do you want to see happen next with Dani and Michael?