Chapter Fifty- Eight

Daniella

Michael comes in to my bedroom as I pull out my suitcase from the closet so that I can start to pack up some of my things. He sits on the edge of the bed beside the bag and watches as I delicately fold my clothing and place it inside. How long will we be gone? Do I only need a day's worth of things? Or will I need a whole week of necessities?

These next few days will be super busy for the two of us. Especially him. I wonder how he is going to react when he sees his step-father for the first time in years. I hope he does not get too mad. I really do not want him getting arrested again.

I assume his step-father will be held at the jail so there should definitely be a surplus of officers around to keep the peace. Michael won't last very long if he decides to flip out and try to kill his step-father. An officer will be all over him within seconds. Actually, I might pay to see Michael lose his temper on his step-father. That man deserves to get a piece of his own medicine after what he did to Michael and his family.

I look over at Michael, happy that he is deciding to be an adult about this and go to the jail to speaks with his step-father face to face. It is very mature of him. I expected him to throw a fit and freak out. If it were me, I would not be this chill about all of this. I would be pulling my hair out and slamming my fists in to every wall of this place until the house is no longer standing and is turned into a pile of rubble around me.

He reaches his hand inside and digs around under the clothes until he eventually pulls out my red laced panties. "Wear these tomorrow." He smirks.

Blood forces it's way to my cheeks, causing me to blush. I rip them out of his hands and place them back in the bag. "Don't touch those." I smile.

"Oh come on, Daniella. I've seen them on and off of you now. You don't get to be shy about them anymore." He laughs and touches his finger to the outside of my thigh.

I nod. "It's still a little weird." I think out loud.

Boys should not touch a girl's underwear.

"Okay then." Michael looks around. "Then just don't wear any at all." He glances over to see my shocked expression. I smack his arm and continue packing.