Chapter Fifty- Four

Daniella

I walk in to the house and straight to the kitchen. I am starving.

"Where were you guys! We were so worried!" Ashton raises his hands and pulls me in for a hug as soon as he lays eyes on me.

"Woah, Daniella." Luke examines my face and neck. "You um-" he points to his nose where the piercing is on mine.

"Don't talk about it." I stop him before he can even bring it up. I don't want to have to explain what happened. Especially because last night is a complete blur. I don't remember anything past leaving the bar.

"You got some-" he motions to all of the marks on my neck. "Did you guys get jumped last night or something?" He asks, judging by the marks.

"Yes. We got jumped and he gave me a free nose piercing." I joke, even though I can see they do not find it all that funny. Sore subject, got it. I won't do that ever again. "No um, we- we actually went to a bar."

"Did you drink all of the booze they had there? You look terrible!" Calum shouts.

"Thanks." I laugh.  "We had a few shots." I lie. "Totally in control." I joke.

"Totally in control? That's why you got your nose pierced and look like you rummaged through garbage?" Ashton asks, serious.

"Okay maybe that's a tiny lie. Help me get this thing out please?" I beg, pointing to my nose.

"What? You don't like it?" Michael asks.

I shake my head. "It's a gateway drug." I smile.

"It's not a drug, Daniella. It's a little jewel." Michael corrects me. I shrug my shoulders.

"It just- get it out of my face please!" I pout.

"Okay okay. Come to the bathroom then. Just in case we get blood all over." Ashton smirks.

"Not funny! Get it out!"

Ashton pokes at my nose as I sit on the counter. "I have no idea how to get this out. I don't have any piercings."

"Someone just get it out!" I shout, not wanting this thing to get infected or whatever.

"Let me google it!" Calum shouts, looking down at his phone.

Michael shoves past Ashton. "It's so easy. Just like this." He pulls at the stud in my nose.

"Ow, Michael!" I shout in pain as he twists it inside my nose.

"Chill, It's out." He hands it to me. I look down at the tiny little stud he just effortlessly pulled of of my nose. "I would wash that before doing anything else with it."

I slump over on the counter. What happened to him in the last five minutes? He was so great in the car.