Chapter Sixty- Five

Michael

I slam my fist in to the wall, leaving a hand-sized hole in the material. We will have to pay somebody to come in and fix that another time.

I can't believe I let her get away. What am I going to do now?!

Everyone is the most upset I have ever seen them. This is crushing all of them too. Daniella means so much to all of us. More than I even realized when she was here.

I guess we sort of all took advantage of that and didn't appreciate her for what she is and realize exactly how lucky we are to have had her in our lives.

"I have to go after her. Like, right now. My flight is not for another hour. I can make it." I mumble to myself, preparing my mind and body for the fight that is to come.

I have to explain everything to her.

Maria was a high school fling. We aren't even together like that. We dated for a few months and we broke up because she was crazy obsessive. She was always following me everywhere and scaring off all the other girls, even if they weren't attracted to me. But let's be real, they were all attracted to me. I mean, just look at me.

"What are you going to do about your step father?" Calum asks. I can see by the look in his eyes that he regrets saying that.

Daniella must have told them. If I wasn't so he'll-bent on getting her back, I might actually be mad at her right now for telling them.

"Screw him. I need Daniella."

For once in my life, I felt like I had somebody on my side. Daniella was there to back me up whenever I needed it. And though we didn't know each other long before we started to develop feelings, it was all real. All of it. I wasn't pretending for one second.

She is the love of my life. And she always will be.

"Where are you going to go?" Ashton asks. "What if she doesn't want to see you?"

"She won't. But that doesn't mean I can't talk through the walls between us so that she can hear me." I smile, thinking about talking through a closed door and Dani smiling on the other side, gushing over how romantic it is that I am flying countries away from my home to win her back. "But first I am going to see my step-father and make sure he knows how much I hate him. He ruined my life and now I am going to ruin his. I'm going to make sure he knows that he is going to rot in hell for the rest of his life."

Though I know the boys don't approve of my plans, I can tell they are going to support me though this.

I look at the others and sigh. "I have a flight to catch." I nod at each of them, a silent 'thanks' before I turn and walk towards the door and back out to the limo.

It's now or never I suppose.