Chapter Seventy- Three

Daniella

My body is stiff. I feel as if I was hit by a bus last night. Of course, I know that is not what happened.

Michael is curled tightly around me. He is clinging to me as if his life depends on it. It is actually quite adorable. However, my body is cramping up from the lack of being able to move freely.

I laugh softly as Michael breathes against my neck, making the small hairs stand up straight.

"Come on, Michael, let go." I claw playfully at his arms. He is an immovable force.

"I can't." Michael nuzzles his face in to my neck.

"Why not?" I laugh.

"I'm afraid if I do, I'll lose you again." He says.

"Oh stop it." I smile. "Let me go I have to pee." I laugh.

"Fine." Michael releases me, rather reluctantly if I may add. If I didn't make him let go, he would have held me in his arms all day.

I stand off the bed and instantly grab the wall as my vision begins to spin. "Oh-"

"What? Are you okay?" Michael asks, snaking his hands on to my hips to steady me.

I turn around and lean my back against the wall, smiling softly to ease the worry in his eyes as he looks up at me.

"Nothing." I shake my head. "I just got up too fast."

"Then come back to bed. Its safe here." He pats the section of bed next to him.

"Michael," I sigh, holding on to the edge of the wall behind me.

"What?" He asks.

"We have to go out and do something today." I start. "We have lied pretty low on the radar recently. We need to get back out there and do something big."

"Are you really still trying to do your job, Daniella?" Michael asks me, disappointment lingering in his voice.

"Yes." I reply. He glares at me.

"Really Daniella?" Michael scoffs.

"It might not be fake anymore but it's still a job." I shrug. "I will make you better."

Michael stares at me, shock on his face. "Are you- Dani!"

"Yes, that is my name." I joke

"You still think you have to change me? You already have changed me!" Michael slaps his hands on his kneecaps. "Now come back to bed."

"Michael, come on. Get up."

"Dani," He whines.

"Michael." I say, sternly as if I were a mother trying to get my son up for school.

"Fine," he sighs and stands himself up.

He takes a step towards me, grabs me, and kisses me hard, knocking my hand off the wall. I fall backwards and land on my butt.

"Daniella, are you alright?"

"No- yeah, yeah. I'm fine. You knocked my balance off. I'm fine, yeah." I grab on to his hand and he pulls me back on to my feet.

"Are you sure?" He asks, looking in to my eyes as I fight to steady my shaky vision.

"Yup." I reply.

"Okay," Michael looks away momentarily. He quickly looks back as I grab on to the bathroom door. "I guess I'll go and get changed then." He raises an eyebrow, not believing me.

"Me too." I say as he leaves the room. I sigh and walk to the dresser to grab my outfit for today. I decide on a red button up shirt and Kakhi shorts. I will wear my black combat boots to tie it all in together.

I walk back to the bathroom, satisfied with the fact that I did not fall on my ass again. I close the door behind me and begin preparing myself for the day.

I quickly brush my teeth and tame my bed-head, messy hair. I pull it in to a pony tail and braid a small section of hair, tying it off with a small rubber band.

I nod and smile at myself in the mirror. I am ready to take control of this day.

I turn to leave, falling in to the door frame as I walk through the door. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to ignore the ringing in my ears. I shake my head as I open my eyes. I kneel on the ground and sit down, my head pounding.

AN: Do you think Dani is being 100% honest with Michael about her sudden dizziness?