Chapter Forty- Three

Michael

An officer, different from the one who has been questioning me for the last few hours, walks inside the room and shoves a tiny key in to the metal prisons my hands are currently locked in.

"You are free to go. All of your possessions are with the men who came here with you." He says as he pulls the hand cuffs off of me and shoves them in to his back pocket. He leaves the room as quickly as he came.

Am I really free to go? Is this some sort of sick hoax? Where are the cameras? No one is pranking me?

I rub my torn up wrists where those cruel metal cuffs split my skin in to two, a little patch of dry, crusty blood separating the skin. I follow the officer and walk out the door of the room that kept me entrapped for the last several hours, at least. Walking in to the reception area, I lock my eyes on to the boys. But where is Daniella? She is not standing next to them, or anywhere near them to be more specific.

"Where's Daniella?" I ask, skipping telling them the exciting news that I do not have to sit in there any longer - that I am free to go on as I was before this all happened.

All I care about now is Daniella.

She is all I have ever cared about.

But now she is not here to hold me. Who is supposed to tell me she is excited to see that I am okay? Who will tell me everything is going to get better if she is not here?

"She uh-" Ashton scratches his head.

"Spit it out!"

"She left with the officer who arrested you-" Luke stops himself, realizing the rage that is building up in my body every second she is not by my side.

"She what?!" I growl. Is he serious? She left  with him?! Like, on a date? To his house?!

"Michael she-" Calum interjects, trying to make this situation sound any less horrible than it already is.

"Where are they?!" I ask, grabbing my phone out of Ashton's hands.

"Michael-" Luke holds his hands up, trying to calm me before I make a scene.

I am so angry right now. First of all, she knows how I feel about her and she had the audacity to leave with that scum. And second, he had the nerve to take her out with him when he could clearly see she was more than special to me.

I don't know who to be more mad at right now.

Myself, I guess. I should be most mad at myself. Me. I am the one to blame for this whole mess. Daniella is just a victim caught in the middle of it all.

"Where are they?!" I ask again, hoping I will not have to get physical with them to get an answer.

"I think she might have mentioned Club Rock." Ashton places his head in his hands, metaphorically wiping his frustrations away.

"The motherfu- really?! No. I will not stand for this. Give me the keys!" I hold my hand out for Ashton to hand them over.

"Michael, no. I wont give you the-"

"Give. Me. The. Keys!" I shout. One more second and I will knock his ass on the ground and wrestle him for those damn keys. I have to get Daniella out of there.

Ashton gives in and smacks the keys down in my palm.

"I'll drop you guys off at the house before I go, c'mon." I calm my voice, n0w that I have gotten what I want from them.

The three of them look at each other, as if having a conversation with their eyes over whether or not I am stable enough to drive them home with out killing them in the process.

"Lets go!" I shout, grabbing on to the door and forcefully pushing it open. "We have no time to waste."

They all scramble out the door and pile themselves in to the car, quickly buckling their seat belts as I drive quickly out of the parking lot, jerking the car back and forth to stay within the lines.

"He's taking advantage of her." Calum says.

"No shit." I grind my teeth.

"He told her he w ok of release you if she went out for drinks with him." Luke adds. "She thought that was the only way to get you out."

"Well it worked." I groan. "Now I'm going to go get her out."

95 miles per hour on a 25 mile per hour limited street will get me to Daniella in record time.