Chapter Seventy- Five

Daniella

The ride reaches the very top and begins it descent to the bottom.

"I'm a drug dealer. I got sent a new kind of drug and I used it last night. That's why I'm dizzy and my eyes are red." I watch his expression turn to shock.

Before he can respond, the ride picks up and he turns his head away from me. He screams.

I laugh while throwing my hands up in the air.

That was better than I thought it was going to be. I can't believe he actually thinks I am a drug dealer.

Michael screams at the top of his lungs, trying to process the new information as the ride loops and swirls us around in the train.

It is quite the sight to see. He is having a hard time figuring out what to do with this new information.

"I accept you, Daniella!" He shouts.

"What?!" I ask, not understanding what he means.

"If that is what you want to do with your life, I will support you every step!" He yells, explaining his statement.

"Wha-" I laugh as the ride grinds to a halt. We have reached the end of the tracks. The ride has ended.

I laugh hysterically, almost unable to breathe. The boys turn around to look at me, as does Zoe. They are about as confused as Michael.

"The look on your face!" I point towards Michael. "I hope they got that on the picture!"

Michael grabs his chest in shock. "You were kidding?" He laughs. "I was ready to support your lifestyle."

I laugh even harder. "Right before the drop you say something crazy so the person sitting next to you does not have any time to react." I hold my stomach. "I do it all the time."

We stand off the ride and walk back towards the rest of the rides. "You should have seen your face you were like-" I mock his face my contorting mine to look like his. I laugh. That was the best thing I have ever seen him do.

"You suck." Michael wraps his arm around me and squeezes me tight. "I thought I finally had an explanation for your actions this morning."

"I mean, you can run with the drug theory all you want. I was kidding about that." I laugh as Zoe turns around with excitement on her face.

"Can we do the carousel?!" She shouts, her eyes lighting up with joy.

"Sure." Calum smiles.

We walk through the empty line and hop right on the ride. I guess this is not a popular enough ride anymore. Well, we will enjoy the private ride.

Everyone searches for the perfect horse to ride on. I pick one right next to Zoe. Michael looks at me with confusion on his face.

"Go sit with the others. I want to get to know Zoe." I smile as he reluctantly walks over to where they sit.

Zoe laughs. "I didn't think they would let us be alone at all today. I feared they would even follow us in to the bathroom!" She giggles and brushes her hair behind her ear.

I laugh in response. "They are like lost puppies sometimes. I swear, I have to tell them what to do constantly."

"I couldn't help but notice your accent. You are American right?" She asks, leaning her face on the pole.

"Um, yeah." I shrug.

"What's it like in America?" She asks.

"Boring." I smile. "All the time."

"How did you and Michael meet?" She asks me.

Do I tell her it's a job? Do I tell her I was hired to be his girlfriend? What does she already know?

"Um. I was sent to Australia for a job and here we are." I smile, hoping she does not ask any more questions about it.

"Michael really loves you."

"Oh, how do you know?" I ask, wondering if he actually opened up and talked to her.

"Well, besides the giant rock on your finger, the other boys talked about how he's changed and I've seen the change too. He used to be so rude but he is actually fun to be around now. He wouldn't change for just anyone. You are special. He is a really lucky guy."

"I'm a lucky girl." I smile and look down at my feet. "And Calum really likes you."

"Really? You think so?" She asks, blushing as she wipes another piece of hair out of her face.

"Oh definitely. He's so smitten with you, it's adorable." More blood rushes to her cheeks.