Chapter Sixty- Two

Daniella

I grab a drink from the bar and turn to see a woman in my face. "Oh." I say, trying to be louder than the music.

I didn't know after parties were this loud. How does anytime hear themselves think?

"Omg. Do you know who Michael Clifford is? Of course you do. He's a fricken celebrity!" She asks, getting even closer to me than she already was. I nod. "Well, he and I just had the best, most epic make out session in the bathroom. My heart rate is still so high. Feel." She grabs my hand and places it on her chest, right where her heart is.

I nod. Her heart is racing. "Really? You and Michael?" I ask, shocked. Why would michael do that to me?

"Yeah. He left the person he came with to 'go get drinks' what a great excuse right? He came to see how the baby was doing." She explains further. "Meet Michael Clifford Junior" She holds her stomach and smiles. "But Sh. It's still early."

I look down at her stomach. She has an actual baby bump. She is actually pregnant. It may be small, but it's there.

I nod my head and try to hold back tears. "How early?" I ask, needing to know.

"Just about three months now." She grins. She is so happy. "He's the one that gave me this ring actually. He said it's a promise ring. A promise we will always be together." She holds her hand it for me to see. In the side I see his initials engraved next to the stone.

M. C.

I can't believe this.

"So how do you know Michael?" She asks, leaning against the bar.

"Oh um-" I try to find a new way I know him. Obviously the whole relationship thing isn't going to work out if he is knocking girls up and making out with them in the bathroom of a club while he and I are supposed to be together. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. Girl things. You know?" I point in the directions of the bathroom. I have to clear my head.

"Oh I'll come with. That way I don't lose you." She smiles and begins walking with me to the bathroom.

Shit. I was hoping I could lose her that way.

Michael walks over and hands me a drink. "Who is this?" he asks, motioning to the girl clinging to my hip, claiming to be pregnant with his child.

"Oh, you don't remember her from the bathroom?" I ask.

"The men's bathroom?" He laughs. "Dani, what's going on?"

I turn back to the girl, protecting her stomach as if something were to happen to it.

"What is this?" I ask, stepping back from both of them. "Someone better start talking right now."

"Dani?" Michael ask, reaching for me. I clench my fists at my sides. "Someone needs to tell me what the hell is going on, right now!"

"Daniella? What is your deal?" He asks, moving closer. I step away from him, not wanting to be touched right now.

"What's my deal?" I scoff and point to the pregnant tool standing across from him.

"Michael? It's me, Maria."

Michael looks up at her and shakes his head. "Maria? Oh my god! I haven't seen you in years. How have you been?!" Michael smiles. What a great cover up. Too bad I can see right thought it? "What about her, Daniella?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"Michael," she steps closer. "I'm pregnant, remember?"

Michael nods. "Yeah."

"Well, it's yours." She says. "And you know that."

Michael is shocked, or at least acts well. He should think of staring up a career in acting. He's phenomenal at it.

"That's not possible. We- no. Daniella, no." Michael turns towards me to try to explain.

"What's going on here?" Ashton walks up behind me, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Michael, we went in to the bathroom together." She continues.

Michael nods slowly, unsure of what he should do next.

"You said you loved me. Five minutes ago. Why are you pretending you don't know who I am. Do I need to remind you?" She reaches forward and grabs his hand after sliding her fingers down his arm.

"Look, I don't know what this is about but you got what you wanted. She's upset. You win, can you just leave now?" Michael asks.

"I'm not leaving until I get money to support this child!" She protests.

"That is absolutely not happening. It's not my child! Dani I-" he turns towards me.

"Is it because of her? You don't want to admit the truth because of her? 'Cause I'll take this bitch out! I could knock her out with one punch! She's so tiny. I bet she can't even do a single push up!" She asks, motioning to me.

Who is she to insult me like that?! I'll have you know I had intense training for when I was a model. I worked out non-stop. I could probably bench her right now. Not that I would want to...

The two of us lunge towards each other at the same time. How dare she talk about me like that while I am right here?!

Michael interjects himself by facing her and pinning her arms to her sides.

Ashton pulls me back and stands in front of me. "Daniella," I stand on my toes and look over my shoulder. Somehow, Michael has released her long enough for her to grab his face and smash her lips in to his.

"Michael?!" I ask, angrily as Ashton holds my wrist so I don't hit anyone.

The girl pulls away, smiling. "Michael," she sighs. I shake my head and turn to leave. I can't bear this torture any longer.

"Daniella!" Ashton calls out for me. I ignore him. Nothing he could say would possibly be able to make me come back now. This is the last straw.

"Daniella?" Calum asks after I bump in to him and Luke accidentally.

"Just-" I hold my hands up to stop them from coming any closer. I can't handle this right now.

"Dani!" I listen as Michael shouts for me over the music as I burst though the doors. I peel my shoes off and run towards the line of limos and cars lined up to take everyone home. "Daniella! Daniella please! Let me explain!" He calls after me, finally outside.

I turn and continue towards the cars, walking backwards so that I can face him. "Screw you Michael!"

"Daniella! She kissed me! You had to have seen that!" He shouts, trying to save himself.

I shake my head. "Wether she kissed your or you kissed her, doesn't matter. What does matter is that you didn't stop her." I turn back around and continue to the cars.

AN: what do you guys think is real?