Chapter Fifty- Nine

Daniella

"Michael!" I shout, grabbing at my hair as I rush down the staircase.

"What?" He asks, calmly while sitting in a chair at the kitchen table. He seems unphased, as if today isn't one of the biggest days of his life.

"We totally forgot to go out and get me a new dress for tonight!" I shout. How could we have forgotten about something this big?! "I totally forgot!" I can't show up to the awards show naked!

Michael smacks his forehead. "Oh man! Did we?" He asks, smiling.

"Don't joke! This isn't funny at all! What am I going to wear to this thing?!" I ask, beyond frazzled.

I can't show up to this huge televised event in a simple sun dress or jeans and a T-shirt. It just doesn't work like that. I would never be able to show my face in public ever again.

I would become the joke of the century. Or maybe even joke of the millennium...

"I have a dress I think you might like." Michael walks over to the hallway closet and pulls out a hanger, a beautiful black dress hanging from it. "Will this do?" He asks, smiling.

I can't believe he has done this

I can't believe he has done this. I have never felt so amazingly loved in my entire life. He has gone so far, just to make me happy. I can't believe him right now. This is incredible. Just- I have no words to describe how this is making me feel right now.

"Michael," I smile, ear to ear. "How did you get this?" I grab at the dress. He somehow got the exact dress I bought when I went out with Abby. How did he do this in a day?

He is incredible.

"I have connections." He smiles, showing his teeth.

"Two minutes!" Calum shouts, standing in the doorway.

"I have to get changed!" I smile, kissing Michael's cheek before running upstairs. I close my door behind me and quickly pull all of my clothes off to replace them with the dress. I still can't believe he got this for me. He is the best person ever.

The media has him all wrong. He is not the bad boy. He gets off on making me happy. How could he be bad? It's my job to change their perception of him. Like literally, it's my job.

I scramble and pull my heels on, making sure I am not going to be the reason they are going to be late to this awards show.

I rush down the hallway and grab on to the railing as I go down the stairs

"Ready?" Luke asks, opening the door for me. I nod and grab my suitcase. "You look amazing." He whispers as I rush past him.

Michael quickly snatches the suitcase from my hands and holds his elbow out for me to grab.

We walk outside together, down the driveway and to the limo. Michael places our bags in to the trunk and waits for me to get inside before entering and pulling the door shut behind him, signaling for the driver to go.

"Are you sure you guys really want to fly all the way out to America and do this? It's a long way." Ashton asks, looking out for our best interests.

I smile and grab Michael's hand for comfort.

"I have to go." Michael replies. It seems like he is actually tolerating Ashton's question.

"And I'm going for moral support." I squeeze his hand tight. "It'll be alright." I hush my voice to a whisper. I haven't been in America for almost a year now.

"As long as you are there, it will be."

Authors note: did you guys like seeing the pictures of Dani's outfit?