03: Get Michael Into Trouble

Heya nerds! Ur fav biatch here! 😆😈

Currently procrastinating on literally everything including breathing

Oh well I was gonna go to hell sooner or later

Ciao! 😎

🍭🍭🍭

Sam had only known Gabriel for about a week now, and already he was getting real tired of the trickster's hyperactivity.

He had found out from Balthazar (more like the both of them gossiping) that his 'swaggy' - Gabriel's word, not his - roommate had ADHD, and Sam was cursing the stars that he had to end up with, of all people, him.

Gabriel was bouncing off the walls, jittering around and never sitting still. He was currently dancing to a song in his head, occasionally singing some of the lyrics and striking guitar poses. When he wasn't doing that, he was doing weird things with his hands, banging on things, or flipping off the nurses and patients bustling past the window on the door.

"'CAUSE I'VE GOT A JET BLACK HEART! AND THERE'S A HURRICANE UNDERNEATH IT, TRYNA KEEP US APART!"

Sam fell off his bed as Gabriel quite literally screamed at the top of his voice. He lay on the crappy plastic hospital floor, groaning and aching all over. (I know, I know, subtext)

Gabriel burst out laughing, a high-pitched and highly-irritable sound to the moose on the ground, who was trying to get up but failing.

"How did that scare you, Sammich?! You actually must scare easily, yanno! How much use would you be in a haunted house? Like, how many minutes would you survive in one?" Gabriel paused, a wicked grin stretching across his face. "Nada!"

"Shut ... up ..." Sam groaned, bracing himself on the floor to push himself up.

"Honestly, Samantha. I'll getcha." His hilarious roommate grabbed his arm gently and tugged him upright. Sam swayed, then collapsed down onto his bed. His shirt rode up as he did so, and Gabriel stole a cheeky glance (more like a five minute drooling session) at the Winchester's exposed chest.

"Wow ... Fuck-to-the-able ..." Gabriel smirked at a stunned Sam.

"Did you just call me fuckable?"

Damn, I only just caught my breath. This guy just stole it again.

"Yep." Gabriel stuck a lollipop into his mouth, still smirking. The weather forecast on the TV caught his eye, and he turned back to Sam, his smirk growing even more, making him look kinda maniacal in Sam's mind. "I'm no weather man, but you'll be getting more than a few inches tonight."

"SHUT UP!" Sam huffed, his cheeks bright pink. Gabriel cackled, switching from hyperly bouncing his leg to jumping on the bed. Sam's cheeks only got redder as his eyes turned to the TV and saw that the weather lady was talking about how many inches of rainfall there was to be that night.

"Ooh yeah, Sammy. A helluva lotta rain. Or maybe some other liquid." Gabriel winked from high in the air, only for him to crash land on Sam as he had jumped far too high.

"Can you maybe not?" Sam panted. He had noticed that he was losing his breath quite a lot these days. The doctor said it was normal for having lung cancer, but ...

Could other factors be contributing? Like the fact that there was an incredibly hot gay guy in the room? Also now lying on top of him?

Yeah, DEFINITELY. Sam confirmed. He had never come across a hot guy that was gay before.

God, he just wanted to do more to this guy lying on top of him. Way more.

Sam shook his head, internally slapping himself incredulously. What the hell, Sam? Rein yourself in.

As he pulled himself out of his thoughts, he realised that the hyper guy was silent for once, staring into his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"Heya, Samsquatch." He said quietly.

They lay in comfortable silence, the sound of each other's breathing the only thing breaking the air between them. The nurses rushing past the door weren't there, the soft - and rather quick - beeping of Gabriel's life support was fading into the distance, and it was just the two of them in their own little world.

"WHAT'S UP, FUCKERS?!" A guy with short, messy brown-blond hair slammed open the door and bounded into the room, grinning evilly, Gabriel's phone held up, videoing the whole thing.

"WHY ARE YOU ON MY PHONE?!" Gabriel shrieked back.

"BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY!"

The room fell silent again, the three looking awkwardly at each other. The new guy stopped the video and chucked the phone at Gabriel, wiggling his eyebrows at Sam.

"I think I kinda walked in on some sort of hanky panky, so I'm just gonna ..." He pointed his thumb behind him and chuckled nervously, taking a step back towards the door. He side-stepped out, then stuck his head back in.

"Hey, you gonna piss off my roommate yet? Mikey's getting a bit ... exasperating."

Gabriel grinned, shooting a double thumbs-up at the guy. "That's the next thing on my bucket list, actually! Dear ol' Michael's not gonna know what's hit him!"

Gabriel and the screaming guy high-fived, laughing. He left, then Gabriel turned to Sam, a smirk back on his face. He leaned towards Sam a bit, outstretching his leg to take a step forward, but Balthazar suddenly banged his way into the room.

"What is it with you people and always being loud?!" Sam exclaimed, burying his face in his pillow in frustration.

"Medication!" Balthazar sang, waltzing over to Gabriel's bed with two pills.

"Noo!" Gabriel wailed, pouting and trying to hide beneath his covers.

"Now, now, Gabe. Do you not want to get better?" Balthazar sighed, tugging the covers off.

"No." The muffled reply came.

"Just take it, damnitt! I'll steal your whoopee cushions if you don't!"

"FINE!" Gabriel snatched the pills grumpily. Balthazar turned to Sam and handed him his meds, winking at him them looking pointedly at Gabriel. Sam glared, then took his pills.

"Enjoy your painless evening - because of me!" Balthazar breezed out, grinning smugly.

The door finally closed. Sam and Gabriel glanced at each other then looked away.

"That guy was Lucifer. He's a bit of a dick sometimes - more like a great big bag of dicks - but we're cool." Gabriel explained.

Sam noticed that he hadn't deleted that video of them lying on each other on his phone.

🍬🍬🍬

"Yeo, Michael!" Gabriel yelled, grinning his ass off. Sam was hovering behind him, them both stuck halfway behind the door to Lucifer and Michael's room, too scared to go fully into it.

"What do you want, Novak?!" Michael growled from his bed. He was apparently known for being the person in the hospital with the shortest temper.

"Heard you were going out with Luci, is that true?!" Gabriel enthused, making an obscene and dirty hand gesture to emphasise his point.

"No." Michael snapped, turning the page of his huge and heavy textbook harshly.

"You and Lucifer, doin' da frickle frackle ..." Gabriel wondered out loud, smirking as he glanced quickly at Sam.

"Stop."

"Guess that's why I hear screaming every night ..."

"Go away!"

"HA, GAAAYY!"

"FUCK OFF, NOVAK!" Next thing, a textbook was thrown - rather badly aimed - at Gabriel's head, but it missed by several feet and smacked into a vase on a table in the corridor outside. The vase wobbled, then toppled off and smashed on the floor.

"Shit." Michael hissed, eyes wide as the nurses hurrying around outside stopped and stared into the room. "Shit!"

Gabriel and Sam high-fived.

"By the way, I am not going out with Michael!"