04: Cause Chaos At That Guy's House

So guys it's like three days 'till Christmas and I'm not even excited 😢😒 I haven't been excited for the past two years I think I'm soulless

SEASON SIX SAMSQUATCH HERE I COME WHOOO

Soz I'm in a weird mood today 🤗

A cheeky wee bitta Destiel in this chappy 😉

Hella fluffy 🙊😜😋

Oh, and about Sammy...? I'm so sorry ... You'll thank me later ...

😈

🍫🍫🍫

"YEET!" Gabriel Novak yelled as he threw Sam's teddy bear over his head. Sam stumbled over his feet as he scrambled to catch the toy.

"Gabe, oh my gosh, STOP!"

"Gosh?! HA -"

"I hate you!"

"Love you too!"

"I am going to -"

"What is going on here?"

Both boys froze in their tangle of arms and legs as Balthazar leaned against the door frame, an eyebrow raised. Gabriel made no move to shift out of this position, so Sam reluctantly wriggled his way out and awkwardly sat on his bed.

"Uhh ... nothing?" Sam tried.

"Didn't look like nothing to me, just saying ..."

"Literally, I was just -"

"- Trying to kill me for making fun of his word choice." Gabriel sniggered as he finished with a quiet, "Gosh..."

Sam glared and whacked him with his teddy.

"Take your meds, Shortass." Balthazar pressed two pills into Gabriel's hand as he waved a bunch of keys in front of his face. The trickster's face drained of colour and he hurriedly took them. "Here you go, darling." The British nurse dropped Sam's pills into his hand, then winked as he swooshed out the door.

"What were those keys about?" Sam raised an eyebrow at his now quiet roommate.

Gabriel shook his head, jerking himself out of his haze of thoughts. "Just the keys to the kitchens. Where else do you think I go in the night to get my sugar?"

Sam could tell that there was something off about Gabriel's voice.

"Of course, he was only joking ..."

Justa make it clear to you lot, Balthy was only jokin, he's not evil ffs 😑

The ADHD-riddled patient soon perked up when he spotted Sam's teddy bear again. He snatched it, rubbing his hands over its black velvety surface. He giggled at its huge black eyes. "It looks sorta alcoholic. Ha, an alcoholic teddy bear!"

He made the bear dance drunkenly across the bed towards Sam. "Heyyy Sammyyy, wanna fuck?" He said, adding a drunken slur to his voice as he giggled again.

Sam rolled his eyes and didn't answer with the 'no' as his brain wanted to, as the youngest Winchester had been taught not to tell lies.

'No' to Gabe, you asshats, not the bear 😒

Gabriel suddenly attacked Sam with the teddy, rubbing it in his face as he hyperly laughed on top of him. When did he get on top of him?!

Sam couldn't help it, he burst out laughing too. The book in his hands fell to the ground as he sat up, his face flushed and a happy grin on his lips. "Screw you!" He said playfully.