17: Get Over Gabe's Fear Of Water

Emma returns, bitches! 😎 Wazzup?! I could make a really cruel joke here about a certain someone's mum but I'm not going to cuz I'm tryna tone down on my dark humour 💁🏻

Ah lol you're all gonna hate me after this chapter but it's necessary for character development 😏

✈️🛫✈️

Gabe's POV

The ride in the Impala on the way up to the airport was certainly eventful. Dean kept turning his music up to full volume, Cas kept making confused comments about the lyrics, "Dean, this does not make any sense!" and Gabe was insistent on playing I-Spy, along with making excessive amounts of inappropriate comments and pickup lines.

Eventually, the four made it to the local airport. Dean pulled up to the entrance, cutting in front of a few people and causing them to beep their horns furiously, which in turn caused Dean to smirk, amused.

Dean and Cas helped Gabe and Sam haul their luggage out of the boot, and they all stood there awkwardly, looking at each other.

"Bye, I guess?" Dean said, his statement voiced more like a question.

Sam shook his head, pulling his brother into a hug. "I'll miss you ..."

Gabe turned to his own brother. Cas was scrutinising him, smiling slightly. "You have fun, okay?"

"Obviously." Gabe threw his arms around his brother. Cas squeezed him, then stepped back, looking him square in the eye.

"Stay safe. Take care of yourself." He said, patting Gabe's arm. Cas smiled down at him. "I love you."

Gabe nodded, flashed a smile at his brother. "I love you too."

Sam broke away from Dean, having said his goodbyes, and the two younger boys trailed their luggage to the airport doors. "Don't be screwing any hot chicks without me!" Dean yelled after them. Sam rolled his eyes as Gabe snickered.

"Dean, you're gay." Gabe heard Cas reminding his boyfriend behind them.

"Oh yeah ..."

Meh, felt like making Dean completely fucking rainbow just because I can 💁🏻

Sam and Gabe hurried through the passport stations and baggage checks, and messed around in the shopping area while they waited for their flight. Well, Gabe messed around, Sam just watched as Gabe accidentally destroyed three cardboard displays, tipped over a stack of paper towels, knocked over two fake plants in Starbucks, and cruised up and down the escalators.

They'd taken a random flight to a random destination, so they had no idea where they were going. Their flight number was called out, and the two friends found their seats in first class, as Gabe had used a bit of Lucifer's money to 'make sure that we piss off the rich peeps'.

The 'rich peeps' sitting spaced around the vast cabin were all business people, or rich families going on holiday. Gabe decided to rip off bits of a tissue and throw them at the people sitting around them, sniggering when the posh people delicately flicked the tissue off and muttered disdainfully to the person beside them.

Sam shook his head beside him. The two had two seats in the corner, and were separate from the rest of the passengers, so no one could see them unless they turned around.

They had a small coffee table in front of them - joys of first class, fuck yeah, Gabe thought. He propped his feet up on it, sneaking a look at Sam. He already had a book out, reading. Gabe rolled his eyes and started making animal noises, to the intended annoyance of fellow passengers.