22: Ride A Motorbike Down The Autobahn

I'm warning you guys; EXTREME TRAUMA AHEAD ... DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEATH 😉

It's alright for me bc I fuckin rejoice in death, but I reckon you guys won't be as sadistic and morbid as I am ¯\_()_/¯

And technically he's not gonna be dead yet anyway 💁🏻

Count yourselves lucky that I decided to be merciful today 😏 I did have something else planned, but I thought the twenty-second chapter is too soon ... 😈

Ah, but don't let me scare you 😘 happy reading!! 😇

After their escapade at the cliffs yesterday, the four friends flew over to Germany to an Autobahn - a long motorway where there is absolutely no speed limit.

They had bought three extremely fast and snazzy motorbikes, one each for Charlie and Kevin, and one for both Gabe and Sam. Sam said that it would 'be more fun' but he secretly really wanted to keep an eye on his boyfriend. He didn't want to let Gabe out of his sight.

Gabe woke up as the rays of sunlight hit his face through the hotel curtains, feeling surprisingly pleasant as he had had no nightmares the previous night, due to the comfort of Sam's arms around him all night long.

He hopped out of bed, then looked down at Sam ... who wasn't there.

Shit, Gabe's inner voice shot through his mind like a blaze, shit, shit!

Gabe felt himself start to panic. He hurried to the bathroom, whipped open the door - dashed down the hall, into the living room - into the mini kitchen, onto the balcony - to the front door ... Sam was just stepping out.

"Sammich! Where are you going?!" Gabe breathed, flustered.

Sam held open the door, poking his head back through with a confused look on his face. "Out ... to get coffee?"

Gabe relaxed, letting his shoulders slump back down and collapsing against the wall. He reached up a hand and ran it through his hair, glancing nervously at Sam. Thank fuck he wasn't leaving me ...

Gabe had always had a lingering fear that the people that meant the most to him would leave, after his dad left. Even though his dad was the pure definition of fear for Gabe, it still hurt to watch him walk away. It still hurt to think that he wasn't good enough to make it worth staying.

Sam's eyes were reassuring and understanding. Gabe always felt calmer, better when he looked into them. His boyfriend clapped him on the shoulder, Gabe flinching at the sudden movement towards him. "I'll be back soon." Sam spoke with a comforting smile, then left.

Gabe sighed, rubbing his shoulder, really wishing he didn't have all these problems. The flinching was another one; every time someone made a sudden movement towards him, it was like his subconscious expected violence from them. It wasn't a pleasant way to live.

Gabe mimicked Sam's hand on his shoulder, wishing it was still there. He loved the heat, the familiarity, the wonderful whooshing feeling in his heart that made him feel like he was home, that came with Sam touching him.

This then led to him thinking about just where else Sam could touch him, and soon he was dying for Sam to get back with the coffee so that he could furiously make out with him on the hotel sofa.

When Sam did get back, the two drank their coffee with heavy sexual tension hanging over them. Gabe kept eyeing up Sam with a smirk, which Sam thought was really damn hot. And as soon as Sam had sipped up the last of his Starbucks, Gabe pounced on him. Gabe melded his mouth with Sam's, tasting the coffee on his lips. Sam was amazed that Gabe still tasted like candy when he had just drank coffee, but he reckoned that was just one of his wonderful mysterious perks.