28: Have An Encounter With A Killer Clown

Soz for taking so long lads, I was busy getting screwed over by my bitch ex gf and wattpad just randomly deleted half of this part for no reason💁🏻

"Do you carry round condoms and lube normally or just when you go to ghost towns?" Sam said conversationally as he tugged up his jeans.

"A guy's gotta be prepared." Gabe winked at him, shrugging on his jacket.

"Prepared to screw innocent virgins in abandoned, gross buildings?"

"Exactly, Sammy-boy." Gabe snapped his fingers at him, snickering.

Sam rolled his eyes as Kevin suddenly burst into the room, a panicked look on his face. "There's a CLOWN!"

Gabe burst out laughing. "You what now?"

"A c-clown, killer clown, in the building, like right now, here, currently residing in the area -" Kevin stuttered hysterically.

No... Sam thought fearfully. Not clowns... anything but clowns...

"That's hilarious, let's go look at it, guys!" Gabe let out a peal of laughter, grinning, and Emma, Charlie, Bethany, and Balthazar whooped excitedly from outside the room.

"T-that is such a bad idea." Kevin stammered nervously, and Sam nodded vigorously.

"Nah, it's just fun, lads! C'mon!" Gabe cheerfully grabbed Kevin and Sam, dragging them out of the room. Sam shrank back, feeling the blood drain from his face at the prospect of clowns.

"Why's he so happy?" Balthazar pondered.

"He got laid." Emma sniggered, pointing out Sam and Gabe's messy hair, hastily thrown-on clothes, Gabe's flushed cheeks, and Sam's slight limp.

Balthazar nodded thoughtfully.

Just then, a ragged, muddy, terrifying clown with a metal bat appeared at the top of the stairs. Sam screeched and wrenched free of Gabe, sprinting for his life. Kevin was hot on his heels, and the two emerged out into the darkening evening outdoors. They turned to look at the house, and the others came running out, pissing themselves and a killer clown chasing them. Sam screamed like a five-year-old girl and ran for it, Kevin crying, "You do realise we're about to get brutally murdered with a fucking metal bat by a fucking scary-ass fuck of a clown!"

They didn't seem to care, as Gabe was live-streaming everything on Twitter with his phone, and the others looked to be enjoying themselves a bit too much.

The group passed Lucifer and Michael, who were making out in front of the Ferris wheel, a little velvet box lying discarded on the ground beside them.

"Guys, KILLER CLOWN!" Kevin screamed at them as he fled towards where their cars were parked. Sam was falling slightly behind him as his ass was aching. He grabbed Lucifer and Michael, who appeared to be unaware of what Kevin had just yelled at them and were still snogging, and the two stumbled along sideways... still snogging.

"You guys might also find this interesting." Gabe turned his phone towards the couple, smirking. "These two gay-as-fuck a-holes can't wait until they get to the guys' bathroom at the airport."

"What's going on?" Dean's amused voice came from the other side of the Ferris wheel.

"A clown is chasing them." Cas said, who was standing there looking confused. "They are running from it. Gabriel is recording it on his telephone."

"Okay, Cas... Okay..." Dean said, pulling a weird face. "I just want to see my little bro's face right now!" He jogged forward to join the group, Cas following. He spotted Sam, "HA!"

The group collectively sprinted for their two cars, reaching them just as the clown reached the Ferris wheel. Another car was pulling up with three guys and a girl inside, The Vamps blasting from the speakers.

Sam, wide-eyed, rushed over to the car and knocked on the driver's window. The guy rolled it down, sticking his arm out for a fist-bump. "Wassup, brotha?"

"Were you planning to go in there?" Sam gestured with panic at the ghost town.

The guy nodded and his friends inside the car all cheered.

"Don't go in there, man, there's a fucking clown in there!" Sam exclaimed, feeling the sweat dripping from his forehead.

The guy stared at him for a second then rolled up the window, started up his car again, and tore down the road. Gabe was filming this all, cackling.

"Quick!" Kevin cried from inside one of the cars. Sam and Gabe piled inside one of them and they too tore off, Sam wiping the sweat from his forehead with his hand, and wiping his hand on Gabe.

"Eww!"

***

On the plane, everyone was playing Scrabble but with sexual words - no appropriate words were allowed, so that was why Sam was sitting it out.

"T - O - N - G - U - E." Charlie spelled out.

"What? That's not sexual, how's that sexual -" The too-innocent-to-be-playing-this-game Kevin said.

"Oh, Emma knows exactly how that's sexual, don't you?" Charlie nudged Emma, who burst out laughing.

Sam was looking out the window at the sunset, sending oranges and pinks and reds across the sky, a whole spectrum of autumn colours, reminding him of hot chocolate by the fireplace and leaves turning from green to orange and spiralling down from trees to fall at his feet, the cracking of them under his steps sounding like the fire that warms his hands when he comes home. Reminding him of home, before he was admitted to the hospital.

He soon found himself... missing home.

Gabe left the game after getting kicked out for putting 'bestiality', and snuggled up next to Sam, nudging Sam's arm around him. Sam gazed down at him, feeling the small body he was holding, and decided that this was home. Next to his best friend and the person he loved the most in the whole world was home.

"Hey you guys, guess what?" Michael suddenly announced, standing up with Lucifer, who grinned around at everyone.

"You're pregnant?" Charlie suggested.

"Lucifer has testicular cancer times two?" Emma winked at Lucifer, who pulled the finger at her. Everyone gasped.

"What, I pull the finger at her all the time -" Lucifer looked confused for a second, then realised. "Oh - yeah - we're engaged!" He held up his finger again, showing it to everyone, beaming.

"Okay, first of all, you're doing the finger to everyone at the minute." Gabe told him casually. "And second, your ring's on the wrong finger."

Lucifer dropped his hand and giggled.

"Oops."