29: Be a Hero

Neutral new year, bois

"Right, I'm the best man here, so I'm going to give each of you the tasks. You're not bloody choosing." Gabe said. The group all stopped squabbling over who wanted to do what and gaped at him.

"Sam, you're doing the decorations."

Sam shrugged.

"Kevin - wait, we'd better not let Kevin do anything..."

Kevin nodded. "That's fair."

"Balth, you do the flowers and seating arrangements."

"Great, I'll put everyone I hate that the grooms love at the back." Balthazar said smugly.

"Dean, you hire everyone that needs to be hired - photographer, baker, etc. Cas, you find a food guy."

Cas tried to make a symbol with his hand, but it failed miserably and everyone just ended up staring at him and they sat there awkwardly for a minute.

Gabe continued giving out jobs while Emma reclined on her hospital bed regally, smirking at the fact that she was the maid of honour and not Dean, who had desperately begged Lucifer and Michael for the position.

"...And Emma and I are in charge of making sure our dear friends have bomb-ass bachelor parties and have escape cars at the ready on the day incase either of them decide to bail at the last minute." Gabe finished, eyeing Sam up with lust-filled eyes. Sam jumped when he saw him, slightly scared at the intensity of his boyfriend's gaze, and the suddenness of it.

Why now, Gabe? Why are you always so horny? You were literally just discussing your best friends' wedding!

Not that Sam was complaining, though. He was feeling very sex-deprived already... even though it hadn't been two days since Gabe had defiled him.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Gabe announced, stalking out of the room.

Sam scrambled up. "I'm getting some crisps from the vending machine!" He scurried after Gabe out the door.

Gabe spun round to him in the corridor right after the door closed, and slammed Sam against the wall, connecting their lips and furiously moving his against his boyfriend's. Gabe grabbed onto Sam's jacket and started dragging him sideways along the hall to their room.

Gabe bit Sam's bottom lip roughly. Sam moaned loudly into Gabe's mouth, who slid his tongue into Sam's. Sam couldn't contain his moaning, couldn't contain his frantic grabbing at Gabe's hair, his jacket -

"We can hear you, you know!" Balthazar's voice called from inside the girls' room.

"Get a room!" Emma cried, and everyone inside laughed.

"Yeah, we will." Gabe growled, his face a centimetre from Sam's and his eyes boring deep into Sam's.

Sam let out a shuddering breath, and allowed Gabe to drag him into their room, slamming the door shut behind them.

🍭🍭🍭

Dean left the small hospital room with Cas right after Balthazar left to find a florist. They swung their clasped hands up and down cheerfully as they beamed at each other on their way to the elevator.

The elevator doors slid open as the giggly couple reached them. They skipped inside and pressed the ground floor button at the same time, Cas's finger on top of Dean's. They looked at each other, giggling again, and as the doors closed, they joined their hands and swayed back and forth, pecking each other's lips. They were stupidly in love, and the two could see it in each other's eyes.