39: Travel The World

Why can't I stop watching gay youtubers it's becoming a problem

"Ouch! Owey!" Gabe shrieked loudly, giggling. He was squirming around in his seat, clutching Sam's hand, as Sam winced in the seat next to him.

The two boys were getting tattoos on their upper arms - Sam a sweet, and Gabe a moose. To 'symbolise each other', as Gabe had put it, grinning.

"I hate you for making me do this." Sam fake-glared at Gabe.

"No you don't. You love it, secretly."

The pair exchanged a smile, eyes full of adoration and faces radiant with love.

"Finished!" The guy tattooing Sam announced. Sam stood up, turning his arm to the mirror, admiring his little sweet tattoo. He grinned as Gabe joined him, showing off his cute cartoon moose tattoo with an over-exaggerated flex.

"We're so gay."

"Yes, yes we are."

The couple exited the tattoo parlour, holding hands and exchanging jokes, laughing. They emerged out into the cold night air, watching their breath puffing out into clouds of white. Gabe gazed up at Sam as soft white flakes drifted down from the sky and landed in his long hair.

"It's snowing!" He exclaimed, holding out his hand and watching as a pure, small snowflake floated into it.

"Wow. It's not even winter yet!" Sam laughed, flicking a bit of snow out of Gabe's hair.

Gabe giggled and grabbed Sam's face gently in retaliation, licking a flake off his fiancé's nose. The two stood there for a moment in the cold night, cars and bright lights zooming past them and all around them, skyscrapers towering above them and snow spiralling down from the black ceiling above them as they gazed into each other's eyes. Then they leaned in and their lips met in a sweet kiss mixed with snowflakes and euphoria.

🍥🍥🍥

A slightly drunken mess later, and the two had hired a motorbike from a nearby store, and were speeding down the roads of Las Vegas, giggling and swerving everywhere. Gabe had his hands around Sam's eyes, and was instructing him on when to turn and stop.

"Speed up!" Gabe demanded, then, "and turn left!"

Sam sharply turned left, narrowly avoiding a truck, and increased his speed by ten km/h. The two felt a rush of adrenaline at the knowledge that Gabe was completely in control and that Sam could crash at any second. They zoomed down endless streets and skipped red lights, nearing death countless times.

Gabe laughed carelessly, his hair blowing back and his eyes shining. Sam was giggling in front of him and occasionally screaming, and the couple had never felt as alive as they did then.

Eventually they stopped, but only after the police had chased them several times. They stumbled into the first hotel that they came across, collapsing onto their double bed and panting, breathlessly staring out of their hotel window at the city below.

"I love you." Gabe exclaimed.

"I love you too, babe." Sam intertwined their fingers, and they forgot the view as they turned to each other instead.

🍫🍫🍫

A few days later and Sam and Gabe were in France: at the love lock bridge. Very original of them.

"There's like, no space for anything." Gabe pulled a face as they stopped halfway along the bridge and sighed.

"If only there weren't as many damn locks." Sam huffed.