47: Hold A Secret Together

Gabe giggled as he and Sam collected together all the photos they had taken of their sleeping friends that night, back in the hospital, and stuck them all together in a collage.

"Isn't this beautiful?" Sam held up the big collage, grinning. Gabe clapped on Sam's hospital bed beside him, a cheery bubble of laugher bursting from him.

"Let's tape it underneath my bed." He suggested, jumping off his husband's bed. They'd been taking turns sharing each other's beds, since no way were that married couple sleeping apart.

Sam looked down at the black and white pictures. His brother and brother-in-law had been sleeping in the Nest, and their picture was of them snuggled up together, Dean's mouth open, drool pooling on Cas's cheek.

Michael and Lucifer's faces were pressed together, apparently having been snogging when they feel asleep.

Emma, Bethany, Charlie, and Kevin were all asleep in the Banter Room, passed out in the middle of the night in their respective chairs, Emma and Charlie wedged into the suspended spinning chair together.

Balthazar was unconscious in the staff room, sleeping on the job. He had always hated the night shifts, as all his friends were usually asleep and his precious sleep time was removed.

They didn't get a picture of Adam, who was asleep at home most likely, but Sam carried the collage over to Gabe's bed and taped it to the underside.

"It'll be our secret." Gabe giggled. "We can lie under my bed and look at it when we want to witness something majestic."

Sam snorted, thinking of his brother's drool on Gabe's brother's cheek.

"Do you wanna make like Michifer and snog until we fall asleep with our faces pressed together?" Gabe suggested.

Sam didn't hesitate; he pounced on his husband and they fell back onto Sam's bed, lips meeting, laughing into each other's mouths.

Short for a reason, don't judge me lads