25: Donate To Various Causes And Make The World A Better Place

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while lads, don't really have an excuse that's any better than 'I'm lazy af' 😴

Question: what is one thing you really want to happen in TBL? 🤔 name it, and I could make it happen (if it's reasonable, you kinky lil' shits - you know who you are 👿😑😒)

"WOOO!" Gabe collapsed on top of Sam as the group came back from an intense donating trip - they had donated all but ten million of their money to various causes.

"Donated to animal rights campaigners." Charlie flipped her hair, sagging onto Sam's hospital bed.

"Donated to that charity I saw on TV the other day ... hmm what was it? About testicular cancer ... aw, those poor people -" Emma started with a sly smile aimed in Lucifer's direction.

"I donated to those wee kids in Africa!" Lucifer jumped in quickly, glaring in Emma's direction as she burst into laughter.

"I donated to an organisation whose only purpose is to assassinate Donald Trump." Gabe said with a poker face.

Everyone looked around at him with incredulous faces. "You serious?" Sam said.

Gabe nodded. "Totally."

"How much?" Dean said, his voice tight as he tried to restrain himself from laughing.

"Fifty million."

Dean burst out laughing. "I agree with Gabriel. I do not usually agree with the murder of living things, but Donald Trump makes absolutely no sense." Cas said with a grave face. "Why is a wall necessary? And why does he detest Mexicans and Muslims for no legitimate reason? He is extremely rude and ignorant, so he must be abolished immediately."

"Yes, lads! CAS GETS IT!" Dean cackled loudly, and raised his hand for a high-five. Cas looked at him with a mixture of disdain and confusion.

"Why are you holding your hand up like that? Please put it down; it is making me uncomfortable."

Dean just shook his head, still laughing, grabbed one of Cas's hands, and moved it to hit against his own. Cas had a completely perplexed look on his face as Dean collapsed to the ground, squirming with silent laughter, tears pouring down his face.

A minute later, Cas had literally dragged Dean along the floor out of the room, Dean still hysterically laughing, the others following to witness Dean's death, and it was just Gabe and Sam alone in their old hospital room. Sam was glad, finally some alone time to cuddle and ...

Gabe sauntered over to him, a mischievous smile on his face, and leaned in, lips brushing Sam's ear as he pressed up against him.

... alone time to innocently cuddle ... innocently ...

Gabe softly kissed beneath Sam's ear, sucking on Sam's sweet spot.

... innocently ...

Gabe's hips grinded slightly against Sam's as he moved closer, trapping Sam against the wall. Sam became hyper-aware of Gabe's fingers on his hips and Gabe's kisses going lower down his neck, teasingly working their way back up to Sam's face, kissing along Sam's jawline ...

... FUCK innocence.

Sam grabbed Gabe, smashing his lips down on his, their mouths open; both tongues battled for dominance, hips grinding in a lust-filled frenzy, before Gabe broke away, diving for Sam's neck again. Sam arched his neck as Gabe left hickeys all over him, biting and sucking down to his collarbones, sliding his hand down into his pants, palming his crotch. Sam moaned loudly, and Gabe quickly covered his mouth with his other hand, glancing towards the door with a snicker, and returned to Sam's chest. He returned his other hand to Sam's back, raking his fingers up his spine, pausing for two seconds to whip off Sam's shirt, then leaving fluttering kisses down Sam's abdomen until he reached Sam's jeans.