2. Battle of Fairy Tail

Re-edited...

...

...

Months have passed since you left the council alongside with (demon name). (guild name), the guild you created that day was now a legendary guild and now you can heard its name anywhere you go because it was the only guild that has managed to completed so many impossible and long missions in matter of only days; but more than being admired by everyone, your guilds was feared by the people. Some call your guild as 'Holy Gate' whiles another call it as 'Hell's Gate' but you never cared about what people say.

The curious thing about this guild and the real reason why the people feared them was because of his members. Why? Because (guild name) were only conformed by two members, with only two members and such amazing record of mission only made the people deduce how powerful those two members were.

But from a moment to another, just completing missions and traveling around the continent started to seem so bored to you. You couldn't find any fun or emotion by doing those things anymore so you decided to disobey Org orders and try to find and join a lively guild, obviously hiding your guild mark.

'Magnolia...' You think as you saw the closest city from your current location in the map. 'Well, I think it will be fun...' You started to head towards that city while (demon name) only appeared like a spirit floating at your side. After some walk, you finally arrived in the city. It was really big and beautiful and the streets were filled by people.

'It looks like they will have a festival' you commented to (demon name) who was still floating at your side.

'That seems...' he replied don't caring about anything.

Walking aimlessly, you visited every place what seems interesting to you; Candy shops, restaurants, bookstores and even Kardia Cathedral. All the morning you ran place to place going to everywhere you can even if (demon name) complained about your childish attitude.

Then you finally decided to visit the magic guild from Magnolia: Fairy Tail, the guild who is famous around the entire continent for being the most powerful of every else guild in Fiore. You let out a laugh remembering how the council always mentioned them as the more troublesome guild.

Without any doubt, you entered to the guild building wanting to see the famous guild mages but you only managed to see much people around a stage.

'Is this the 'Miss Fairy Tail contestant'?' you asked yourself as you see your surroundings. Everyone was very excited about it as same as you. This is your first time witnessing a contest so you want to see how it was.

As every girl passed through the stage showing her magic and abilities you just cannot hide you amazed face. Their grace and beauty surprised you; they were really pretty and full of energy, contrary of you who get bored so easily.

Everything is going well until a brown haired girl with glasses and dressed in a green dress appeared in the stage, in the middle of Lucy's presentation and turning the blonde girl into a statue. After seeing that, everyone started to run in panic once one of Fairy Tail members told them to do that.

You stood there in disapproval on your face as you watch what was happening between Fairy Tail members.

'An Internal conflict?' You thought as you see that the rest of the girls were turned into statues just like the blonde girl. Then other tree persons appeared at that girl's side announcing the start of a battle between Fairy Tail members against the Thunder Tribe. As soon as they disappear from the stage, all members started to run out of the guild and start that nonsense game.

'Well, this has nothing to do with me so I'll return in another moment...'you think and turned around to leave... 'I really came in a fine moment...' you though sarcastically as you walked towards the door trying to leave but you hit something. 'Eh?' you rub your face as you were trying to find out what get in your way. It was a barrier created by runes. 'A restriction spell?'

'Yes it said: statues and persons older than 80 cannot leave this place until the game ends.' (Demon name) replied. That make sense now; since he is a demon it cannot be helped. Then you only need to wait until this game end, right?

"You too?" a voice asked making you to turn towards the voice source finding a pink haired boy at your side. You only nodded by is question. "But who are you?"

"My name is (y/n), (l/n) (y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you" you answered smiling at him.

"I'm Natsu" He replied "Don't worry I'll end this so that you can get out of here..." He said trying to find a way to get out of that place. While the others remaining there tries to find a way to dispel Freed's magic you only stood there watching the battle results between members.

'What are you doing?' (demon name) finally talked after a while. 'You can easily undo the spell and leave this dawn place...'

'But it won't go to be fun anymore...' You replied. Turning your head around you noticed that master Makarov was staring at you. —Can I help you in something? — you asked. The old man only nodded and tell you to follow him to his office

—Aren't you (y/n) from the magic council? — He suddenly asked. It was really surprising for you because he knows you but after recovering from the surprise, you only nodded at his words. —then, may I know why you are here? —

—I want to join Fairy Tail if that's not a problem for you...— you answered a bit insecure for his reaction but your words only surprised him.

—It...It will be an honor to have you in our guild— He replied putting the guild mark in your favorite place and then returned to where the others. The battle was close to finish and according to the battle log only three members left: Natsu, Gajeel and you.

'Well, it's time to get the things more interesting' you think making (demon name) stared at you suspecting about what you were going to do. —Hey gramps...— you called him out making him turn towards you. —if you want, I can nullify the spell around the guild...that rune spell..."

—Are you really able to do that? — He asked. You only nodded at the question —then do it. Please...—

You walked toward the entrance and lifting one of your hands you draw a strange symbol in the air. As that symbol glow and then disappear, the rune spell that freed put around the guild disappeared on once it was doing, Natsu and Gajeel ran to the city to search for Laxus. You decided to stay back and only watch the battle.

~Time Skip~

After all the commotion created by Laxus, Fairy Tail finally managed to finish their preparations to the Fantasia Parade. Tonight was lively and full of smiles and everyone was very excited for the parade. You too. This was your first time seeing something like that. So beautiful, so bright, everything looks magical as if the fairies where dancing around the entire city.

'This is pretty sure a lively guild' you think as you only watch the vehicles pass. 'Why didn't I join a guild earlier?...'