Chapter 17: Acnologia

~????'s P.O.V~

What are the humans playing? How can they find out my weakness and use it to make me come to them? That filthy bastards who took away my love doesn't deserve to live, but even if I destroy all of them or even kill everything in my way, she wont going to come back to me. What is dead, dead will be forever it never will return to this world. (y/n), my love... sorry for break our promise but you broke it too.

I killed everything around me to try to forget you but no avail. Even when I kill so many lives and bathe in their blood nothing changed. Even today and forever, I'll love you no matter what. What am I going to do without you? I already lost the control over my feelings and actions. If I can see you again my life will be yours... I want to die... no... I want to... destroy everything...

~no ones p.o.v~

"Let me go" you cry out struggling with the one what are grabbing you. "Who are you?" you asked but when you lift your head you see (demon name) with a pair of black wings. His eyes have a different color than before, his left eye was blue and his right eye was brown.

"Haven't I tell you don't come near me ever again?"

"I'm truly sorry, please let me stay by your side" he cried. His (demon h/c) hair turning black and even his clothes and face changed. "I won't lie to you anymore I promise it. I'll tell you everything you want to know but please let me take you to a safe place"

"Now you want to tell me the truth? What the heck is crossing through your mind? You always lied to me and now suddenly when the last thing to fulfil the promise appears you are so desperate to get me away. Why?" you yelled him but he is still holding you in the air. "I don't know your true name or even your true goals with me. Why can I trust you now?"

"My name is Khrisna Jamir and I'm the twin brother of your father..." he revealed with sadness in his face. "What you are saying is true, I'm desperate to get you away from him... Acnologia is..." he paused for a while turning his head away. You look at him coldly and then down to where Fairy Tail was.

'If I go with Krishna I'll get to know my past but if I leave them they will going to die. What can I do?' you think trying to choose one of the options you had but you can't choose one. The two are really important for you; your past, your friends and even Khrisna were all to you. Then what can you choose?

You close your eyes and let a tear fell over your cheek and then let out a sigh. You manage to punch him in his stomach freeing yourself and ready to fall to where they were and help them. You know you'll regret it later but if you keep staying by their side maybe you got a chance fo find out your past without the help of Khrisna.

Acnologia headed to the sky while you were falling.

"Sorry for being late" you apologise to them. Acnologia took some air and prepare to do a breath attack. Erza suggested to create a defensive magic but there was no time. Even for you, you feel like if you had lost half of your strength and magic.

"We can't let it end here" natsu yells.

"Okay! We'll never give up" lucy yelled to.

"Everyone join your power together as one! Let's show it the bonds of our guild!!!" All of them holding hands together had a smile on their faces including you.

"We'll all go home" Makarov say before Acnologia let out his breath over Tenrou Island leaving a big crater and then he disappeared like when he arrive.

Nothing left from what Tenrou Island was. A piece of ground, leaves, nothing left after it. Krishna was on the sky with tears in his eyes.

'Is it my fault? Is my fault that she died? If I had never lied to her, if I never erased that dragon slayer from her life, nothing of this had happened' he blames himself as he looks the black dragon disappear in the distance.

'Is this your true desire? Acnologia. You has killed the person who you are searching for all this time...' he let out a sigh and turned away from there heading to nowhere. He had already lost you so he had nothing left to do in this world. 'If you manage to survive, I'll return to your side someday. I love you (y/n), my lovely niece... Farewell...'