Chapter 35: The Flame Saint

Notes: In our Rol Play Chronos is the god of the Time and Destiny

"Nee~ Surtr? What do you think will be Dante's decision?" Hervor asked a little worried as he turn to see his friend. He was really concern about your future and the fact that Dante will choose it only worried him even more. Surtr only ignored him as he continued towards the 'Eternal Flame' altar.

After a while, they finally arrived to what looks like the eternal flame but this was totally frozen. The flame god snapped his fingers to appear a japaneses gate in front of the altar what leads to underground.

"Let's go..." where the only words said by the god before enters the gate and being followed by Hervor. Him either doesn't like the idea of let Dante choose the girl's fate but there wasn't another way. If he really want to finish this 'game' once and for all, he need to follow your fate's course.

Once arrived at the final of those large stairs, they finally managed to find the Flame Saint's altar.

"Dante!!!" One of them yelled towards the altar inner the place making it start to burn. "We brought the girl just as you asked..."

A hooded person appeared in front of them as strange creatures flies around him. He look towards the norse gods before appearing in front of them and took the girl away.

 He look towards the norse gods before appearing in front of them and took the girl away

"What will happen to her?" Surtr asked as he saw how the Flame Saint took you away.

"And what will be her fate?" Hervor added waiting an answer form Dante but it never come. The silence filled the place while the girl was placed near the central altar. Dante let out a little sigh before he took off his hood what was hidding his face.

"You should already know... Her her fate was already decided since that day... She will open the gate and destroy everything..." The Saint expressed with fear in his face. He just want to say that those words were only a joke but they aren't... If all of that was a mere joke, then you wouldn't be in that dream what will force you to forget the denial and distrust you feel. So if they need to force you to forgot everything about (demon name) to acomplish that, then we will do it.

Dante's words made the norse gods faces turn pale. When did that happen? Wasn't Dante the one who will decide her fate?

"How...How can that happened?" Hervor asked in fear as he turn to see you. "When did..."

"She had the power to go against Chronos but, she surrender to him and ended up lettin him do whatever he want whit her fate..." Chronos? What was Dante talking about? Why is he talking about the God of Time? He isn't in this world.

"Chronos isn't here... Why are you saying that?"Surtr exclaimed angrily. That can not be possible, that must be a joke. The God of time and destiny... Here? In Fiore? As if that could happen.

"He is... and the girl meet him time ago... Her fate was sealed the day when she meet Oberon..." The eyes of both gods widened in surprise after hearing that. Is he trying to say that the Oberon she meet was in reality Chronos? "The god will fullfil the girl's wish even if he need to what she loved and protected long ago..."

"That doesn't make any sense... She only want to help Acnologia because she felt guilty for his actual situation... that's why I can not understand the actions of Chronos..." Surtr commented.

"Acnologia, you said?... No... What he desire is more than that. She want to change her past, rewrite her present and overwrite her future so can she live a peaceful life like the others... What she want is change the fact of being born as a Goddess, because she want to be like every else... a human..."

Those words were really serous to being joke, so they finally trust Dante's words. They always believed that they can understand you perfectly but they were wrong. Was is really so sad being a god? They will never find the anser of that because they were always gods and they never wanted to coexist with humans so they will never understand the gap betwen both worlds.

"The name Chronos is using in this world is..." The flame Saint tried to say but a huge noise from the surface interrupted him. "So they had already find they way to unfroze Atlas Flame..." He sighed and turned to you forgetting what he was saying before. "It's time to awake, Hime..." He ordered. You opened your eyes slowly to stare at him. "The time to say Good bye to Fairy Tail has finally come...

Surtr and Hervor smiled in relief after seeing you open you eyes. They made a reverence before leave the place.

"Where..." you tried to ask but dante placed a finger in your lips to shut your voice from came out.

"That doesn't matter now, Hime... let's go, it's time to say goodbye to your friends from Fairy Tail" He helped you to stand up and shows you the exit of that place. After that, you only followed the stairs while Dante was following you from behind.

~Meanwhile~

After a long battle against those Treasure Hunters and some member of Succubus Eye, Fairy Tail finally manage to revive the Eternal Flame and unfroze the village. But in the middle of all thay joy there, something seems to be wrong for Natsu and Gray.

"Where... Where's (y/n)?" Natsu asked trying to found you in the surroundings.

"Natsu..." Erza tried to find the words what can explain what happened to you but suddenly you appeared beside the Eternal Flame's altar.

"(y/n)!!" Natsu shouted and started to run towards you but before he reaches you, you conjure a barrier in front of you making him hit it. "Why you do that?" He complained before stand up to see you.

"Guys..." You smiled to them "Im sorry but... this is the Goodbye..."

"But what are you saying (y/n)?" Lucy asked. "Are you going to leave Fairy Tail? You are planning to return someday...right?" You deny her words with your head. You don't have intentions in return to Fairy Tail any more.

"I'm sorry... Just foget everything abuot me..." You step back and then jump towards one of Dante's drivers what flies away form the village leaving they there with a confussion in thier faces.

At the distance, a familiar silhouette was wathching everything while a malevoluos grin appeared in his face. The wind waved his gray hair while the earring he was wearing turned from red to purple.

"Everything happened as planned... and soon you'll be able to return home (y/n)..."