Chapter 20: Return

I opened my eyes heavily. I felt my body numb and it ache as if I had been asleep for a long time. The first thing I saw when I awoke was the faces full of concern from Natsu and Gray who were accompanied by the other members of the guild.

Everyone was there including Alzack, Bisca, Jet and Droy. They should not be here aren't they? Besides aren't they a bit ... older?

I stopped paying attention to them while Gray and Natsu held me by the arms and dragged me into the boat to return to Magnolia. Despite knowing that we had managed to survive the attack by Acnologia, I felt like something is lost because a void was left in my heart after that. But ... it was?

What was what I needed and that cause me this grief? My friends were fine, I was still alive and Air was still by my side. So what was this in my chest?

The trip was too short for me because I was stuck in my thoughts trying to find what was wrong, but could not find it. Why it seems that I lost someone very important?

~Time Skip~

Once in the guild, we learned that we had been missing for seven long years and as a result, the strength of Fairy Tail decreased and now has the weakest of all guilds from Fiore.

The guild had really changed much in that time but that did not really matter if we are all together again. As usual it finished throwing a party to celebrate the return of the members of Tenrou but despite the fun at the party, I could not found something interesting or happy in it.

"Hime, something happens?" Asir arsed with some concern in his voice, "since you awake, I notice that you look something pale and lost"

"I'm fine, do not worry," I replied stroking his head "I just feel like I've forgotten something important," The dragon tilted his head at my words and looked as if he wanted to tell me something but refrained from doing it.

I got up from my seat and headed out to get some air and try to organize my thoughts. I started walking slowly toward the house I had bought in Magnolia located near the city limits.

On the way back, it became too strange the fact that there weren't people walking the streets. After a while, I saw in the distance and walking in the opposite direction a man with a coldness aura around him. He wore a black Victorian suit, his hair was black too but what stood out most was his eyes. One of them was blue and the other was brown.

My heart began to pound as he came closer and closer to me. I felt like if I knew him but also felt that it was confusing him with someone else, so to be sure, I went right next to him but he just ignored me and went on his way without even turning to see me.

Just after he moved away tears began to slide down my left cheek and at the same time, I felt a horrible shooting pain in my left eye.

"Are you alright?" Asir floating in front of me asked. I just nodded and raised my face to see better the little dragon once the pain in my eye was gone. "What happened to your left eye?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked taking out a small mirror in my pocket. Seeing my reflection in the glass, my face turned pale after seeing my left eye had turned red as blood.

'Just as a tragedy occurred four hundred years ago, another will happen again soon ... I hope you are ready ... "I heard these words resound in my mind. Scared I turned my face towards the only person in the streets but he was already gone ...

~Khrisna's P.O.V~

I wandered through the streets of the city as usual trying to forget this pain in my chest for the loss of (y / n), but there was something strange today because the streets felt warmer than usual.

Turning a corner I saw in the distance a familiar figure and thinking it was an illusion ended up approaching to she.

So you managed to get out alive from that. I'm glad you're okay and you've made your way back. I tried to ignore her but she ended up walking very close to me.

I would hug and kiss you right now but as I promised seven years ago, will stay away from you.

Despite already being a bit away from you, I can still feel your eyes staring at me. What are you doing? It is better to completely forget me, after all, I am the cause of all your suffering.

This is the best after all, I'm really sorry (y / n). If you had never known me now you would not be suffering so much. It may be too late to change what I've caused you, but this time I swear I will obey you in everything. And as you wished I'll never appear in front of you anymore...