3. Predestined Destiny

Re-edited...

...

...

Days have passed since you joined Fairy Tail and every day has been full of emotions and happiness even if the members were constantly fighting each other. Why didn't you join this guild from the beginning?

Since then, (demon name) has been sleeping inside you and didn't came out to complain about whatever you do. You know he care so much about you and everything but sometimes that complex he have somehow annoys you.

Today the guild started to discuss about the dark guilds and their recent activities. You stared at the chart Mira draw in the air, reading the names of the three guilds forming the Balam Alliance and the affiliated guilds for those three. For your relief, your guild wasn't listed there so that means that (guild name) wasn't a dark guild at all even if the rumors say another thing. After Lucy named Einsenwald the guild responsive for the incident with Lullaby, the guild changed the theme to 'Oracion Seis' and in the middle of the discussion, Master came back.

—We're going to take them down— Makarov said confusing the entire guild even you. —We will form an alliance with Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter to fight against them— he announce as he start to select the members who will going to the battle. —Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Gray, Happy, and (y/n)— he announced.

~Time skip~

While you were traveling to the meeting point with the others you were wondering if you will be able to help them. Lucy was complaining about why the master chooses her while Natsu was out because of his motion sickness. You were in front of the carriage with (demon name) that was driving it.

You let out a sigh thinking in the upcoming battle. How are you going to help them? You could use any type of magic but since you tell them that you only use healing magic and negation magic, you cannot use another magic type in front of them.

—Don't worry (y/n), we will protect you...— Gray suddenly says taking you out from your thoughts. You smiled after hearing his words. Even if you only knew them days ago, they started to treat you like a friend so maybe you can at least try to help them even if you cannot get so close to them because of the promise you made with (demon name).

—Thanks...— you said simply before lay your head on (demon name)'s shoulder and return your attention to the way. Even if that wasn't your intention, your words make Gray blush.

...

After a while, you and the others finally arrived and the according place. While (demon name) left to return the carriage, you and the others entered in that building to wait for the other guilds.

Suddenly a trio appeared in the center of the room and in matter of seconds they started to flirt with Lucy and Erza. You only laugh mentally for the sight because those guys look like hosts or something. If they're like this that means that the rest of Blue Pegasus members are like hosts too? You stepped back and hide behind Natsu in an attempt to avoid them but that only make them notice you.

—Why are you hiding from us? — Hibiki asked as he grabs you by your wrist and pulls you towards the sofa and handing a glass of wine you.

—Why such a beautiful flower has been chosen to fight in this? — The blonde boy said sitting at your side.

—Hey. What is your name? — Ren asked sitting in your other side.

—(y/n)...— you said nervously as they start to fill you with questions about your family, likes, dislikes and other personal things. A tear appear in your eyes making (demon name) appear suddenly and take you away from they.

He embraces you and cleared the tears in your eyes. Then you remember that he told you to never cry no matter what happens. You hug him back apologizing to him since he was the only one by your side when you were all alone.

He takes you out of the building to let you take air and calm yourself as you watch in front of the door how the other members from Lamia Scales arrive. The last person who arrive the place was a little girl with blue hair.

Once calmed yourself, you incorporated with the others to hear the strategy prepared for the upcoming war. You smell something strange in the air, a familiar scent. Your primary magic was the Dragon slayer magic after all, so you have a nice perception from your surroundings.

Something was wrong, but what is it? You thought as you watch Natsu run out to the forest and the others started to follow him. You decide to go to but (demon name) stopped you.

—I can sense them nearby— he says but his words only managed to confuse you —The Vanquish Brothers are here—he said but when you heard that name, your face turned pale.

'Why are they here? Why now all of a sudden?' you cursed mentally as you run to the others who were fighting against the members of Oracion Seis but they were easily defeated by the dark guild. You run to help them but a hand took you from your neck and makes you hit the ground.

—Sh...Shingen...— is the last thing you managed to say until you faint for the lack of air.