Chapter 11: Truth

~Natsu's P.O.V~

I flew to the island with Lucy and the others to stop the Lacrima from smashing with Extalia. With the help of a little girl called Coco and her Legion we made to there but (y/n) was nowhere to be seen.

'Where is she?' I ask to myself and return my attention to the lacrima. 'What can we do?' I start to think but nothing came to my mind so I only opted to use force brute to stop it.

Even when all of us was pushing the stone away, it doesn't appears to be stopping for nothing.

'What can we going to do now? If the matter is still like this, we won't be able to save our friends nor Happy's homeland' Then I hear a voice coming from the distance shouting my name. "NATSU!" a girl voice came to my ears and a smile appear in my face. 'So my girl is coming eh? That's my (y/n)' I think as I turn my sight to her.

Yes, she was coming to help us with... Who is he? The smile vanished from my face when I saw her being hugged by that man. Is he her boyfriend? I felt a pain in my chest as I shook my head to get away those negative things about her. 'If she have a boy friend then she will already tell me about it right?'

"(Y/N)!" I shouted her name once she finally was close to us. "Help us to stop this thing" I requested to her. She then place her hands like us in the stone and starts to push. "We'll go to stop this no matter how" I say feeling like if the stone was really moving forwards. 'Just how much strength do she have?' The Exceeds come to help too and then finally the island attached to the dragon cannon finally start to back.

Everybody was helping, everybody was giving their strength to save their home land or in our case to help our friends. The island finally stop and a light starts tosurround it and then the lacrima in it disappeared.

"The lacrima...is gone?" Gray asked in surprise. Well he wasn't the only one surprised, all of us have the same expression in our faces.

"Wh... What happened?" Lucy ask to herself but a voice answered her question.

"It's returned to Earthland" Mystogan appears in the sky and explain what have just happened. "It's all over"

All of us starts to celebrate but then a light bean atacked Lily from the back.

"Not yet... IT'S NOT OVER YET" A female voice shout.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

'Erza from Edolas?' your eyes widened as you starts to back. She was heading to you with an army with Legions and soldiers armed with some extrange weapons.

"The Doroma Animu has been activated, this will be fun for sure" a familiar voice from your side and then he attacks you and sending you flying to the ground and away from the arms of your demon. "Fight me, Hime. Otherwise I will going to take away the life of your friends"

"(Y/N)!!!" All your friends shouted when they see you hit the ground so hard and even making a big hole. (demon name) was about to atack him but he disappear in the air.

"I even put a seal on you. It will avoid (demon name) to come out and interfere in our battle" When the smoke finally disposed, a familiar silhouette was floating in the air with a coffin by his side.

You stand and came out from the hole to look at the sky. Some blood was coming out from your mouth as you see the blonde vampire floating over a mechanical dragon.

"Vlad?" You say his name while your eyes widen in surprise "Aren't you dead?"

"No, I was only called back to release Dorama Animu" he flew towards you whit a grin on his face "But stop talking about nonsense. Are you going to fight with me or not?" He took you by your chin and forced you to face him. An anger appears in his face when he see your (e/c) eyes see him with pity in them. "ANSWER ME NOW!!" he yelled placing both of his hand in your neck and starts to tighten it and not letting you respire properly.

"I...I can't use magic... here... I'm from... Earthland..." you manage to say with the bit air you have left and place your hands in his wrists and try to pull apart his arms. He loosen up his arms as he starts to laugh.

"You forgot it, aren't you? You're not a human nor a demon" He reveal to you has he finally release your neck letting you respire. "You're a being who exists in both worlds, a god or more like your case, a half god."

How is it possible? You a half god? Never in your life you even think in a nonsense like it. You attention was suddenly turn to another place, to where the three dragon slayers were fighting with the Doroma Animu. So you starts to think in a manner to get away from Vlad and go to help them.

"Are you thinking in go to help them? That will be useless because you never going to get away from me until I die..."