Chapter 29: Eclipse Gate

Note: About the black dragon, it's a Bahamut from Final Fantasy X.

Your eyes widened at the name of (demon name) coming out from the lips of the God while you tried to back away from him.

"That ... that is ... a lie ... right? ..." You spoke with difficulty slightly shifting your gaze to the silver-haired boy.

"No, it is not" Loki said.

"That's not ... That can not really be true..." you yelled while you cover your eyes with both hands to avoid mourn. "If that were really true, how you explain that he is still at my side?"

"Because that day you killed his body, leaving only his soul" Loki replied and tried to approach to you but you was still avoiding him. "It is a miracle that he was still alive"

You could not just believe what I was telling you Loki and less in this very confusing time; is just that ... how could you believe those words when clearly (demon name) was still by your side?

"A soul without his body..." the white haired man started to say "...will eventually die after three or five days... but... he have you." A sadness can be heard in his voice as he continued to say "He lives inner you body... so even without his, he can survive..."

"SHUT UP!" (demon name) yelled coming out from your body. His appearance really looked bad; his skin was pale, his breathing was a little forced and even had a some problems to keep standing up. "This ... has nothing to do with you ... Loki" he spoke with difficulty while he placed in front of you.

"It does" the god replied "Because I'll finally get rid of the one who are ruining my plans" Loki said after he appears in front of you and grabbed your chin forcing you to face him. "What are you going to choose?" he asked.

You looked at him with confusion on your face. What does he mean by that?

"In those seven years without you, he managed to live by his own... but he already reached his limits" Loki continued what the white haired man started "If he keep living in you, he will consume your soul until you die; but if he leave you, he will be the one dying... So what do you choose?" the god asked.

His words were really to legit? You wondered while trying to calm down. (Demon name) was someone really important to you so if sacrificing your soul could save him, then you did not care; but there were other things what make you doubt about choosing that option and that was your desire to live until to the day when that promise was fulfilled.

Is that really necessary to choose one of them? There was no other way to save (demon name)?

"There's... there's not another way to save him?" you asked with sorrow in your voice. Why do you asked Loki that? He will never tell you the answer.

"No" the god simply said.

"But, there's another way..." the white haired man spoke "If he return to the Sky Realm, he will be able to live even without his body"

"SHUT UP, ARTHUR" the god yelled angry by the actions of the man.

The words of Arthur helped you to regain your calm. If (demon name) returned to the Sky Realm he could live and you could continue looking for that person ... but why you considered that this was a bad decision?

"If he returns to the Sky Realm you can not see him again, unless you let go of your humanity and become a complete goddess" Yasir said as if he read your mind.

Loki who was still holding your chin forced you to look at him again as a smile returned to his face.

"Do you really think that your father will leave him return? after all, (demon name) was the one who get you away from your fate; or should I say he cursed it?" Loki revealed causing (demon name) approached him to attack but was so weak that he simply fell in the ground. The god release you and appears to where Arthur was, laughing by the state in which (demon name) was.