Chapter 7: Home

The battle has end and Nirvana was finally destroyed. You where now with Wendy, Lucy, Erza and Sherry in one of the room in Cait Shelter.

"Ahh! So cute" Lucy said looking to her costume.

"I assure you, mine is cuter" Sherry reply to Lucy seeing her reflection in the mirror.

You watched them with Erza by your side. Everything has ended now but your mind was still thinking in Astaroth. You wanted to save him, you want to bring him back and ask him for something about your past but you can't.

You know how to bring people back to live, to resurrect them but Astaroth was different. He was a demon, not a human. The human lifes are easy to be found in the soul realm but the soul from demons and other creatures was too complicated to find.

Maybe you only need to do what he says with his last words. 'Find the person who made that promise whit you'. Your thoughts were interrupted as Erza spoke to you.

"Are you alright? Even when the battle ended you still had that sad face on you" she said to you as you manage to force a smile.

"I'm fine, don't need to worry about it" then you stared at her. You can easily seen through her face. "And you? Are you fine with the matter of Jellal?" Her face only turn pale. When you realize that she want to forget it and you only remembered her that.

"Hey Erza, (y/n)" Lucy calls both of you "Why don't you two try to wear something? You two will look great" the blonde suggested.

"Maybe" Erza says.

"I think I'll pass" you answered she leaving the room to go with the others what are waiting out.

As the time pass, all the alliance members were reunited in front of the Cait Shelter guild master. He then starts to reveal the true about Nirvana and the reason why it was sealed. The darkness who it's changed, caused the destruction of the Nirvit race. Then, in that moment (demon name) spoke to you through your mind.

'Part of the fault was because a demon was sealed in there' he add 'The power from a demon are principally darkness so that caused a malfunction in Nirvana'

His words make you reflect about it. (demon name) was a demon as well. He has lived thousand of years before he make a contract with you so he can know something about your past.

'(demon name). Do you know something about my past?' you ask to him but he only replied you with 'no' no more no less making you to deduce the fact that he was hiding something from you.

You return your atention to the old man.

"Please take care of Wendy..." was the only think you made to heard until he vanish like the other members of Cait Shelter.

~Time skip~

You was now with the others in a ship heading to Magnolia. Wendy casted a spell on Natsu called Troia but it soon dispelled.

"Hey Natsu, if you like I can solve your sickness with my magic" you suggested.

"Just let him suffer" Gray shout while the girls starts to laugh as you hear Natsu say 'You guys are so cruel'. You made your way to Natsu and cast a spell similar to troia on him.

"Don't mind if I ask you something? (y/n)" the blonde ask as you return stood up from where Natsu was. You nodded with your head waiting the question what Lucy want to ask you. "If you are a member of the Magic Council, why you leave it and joined Fairy Tail?"

"I was thinking the same" Erza added while Natsu and Gray nodded to. All them turned their faces to you waiting your reply. You let out a sigh.

"I was bored, that's all" their eyes widened by your answer "I was never allowed to leave my room there so I became tired of it and two months ago I leave without anyone notice."

"What is the magic you use? As I can see back there, you can use offensive magic as well" Gray ask before your answer.

"My magic? I can use any magic perfectly but the first magic I learn was the dragon slayer magic" Silence filled the place by your answer and soon was replaced with a surprise gesture of your friends.

"Eh?!" all of them shouted at the same time "YOU ARE A DRAGON SLAYER?"

"Yes, I'm a dragon slayer"

"And what's the element you control?" Natsu ask with a shine in his eyes.

"The Ethernano itself. That's why I can regain strength eating any magic"

"Who is the dragon who taught you the magic?" This time was Gray who ask you the question. You tilted your head by his words then you smile to him.

"Actually, the one who taught me the dragon slayer magic wasn't a dragon but a dragon slayer" That was all you can remember from your past, but you can't remember his name or even his face. "I'm searching for him to ask if he know something about me and my past, but I can't remember his name or even his face" Your face turned sad as you tell them about it.

You can already see the port of Magnolia in the distance. You'll finally return to Fairy Tail with your friends and a new companion.

"Don't worry (y/n), I assure that you will find him soon" the blue haired girl walked close to you and starts to descend of the ship. "Have faith and he will eventually show one day"

"Thanks, Wendy"

"No problem" she said. You took her by her wrist and starts to pull her all the way to Fairy Tail.