Chapter 16: Wings of dispair

"Why is this rain coming for?" you asked to yourself as you walked along Tenrou island in search for your friends. You aren't feeling the fatigue and heaviness like before so you starts to run and find them more faster but in your way you found Doranbolt who was following Meredy.

You silently approach next to where he was and stands in front of him with some curious look on your face.

"Hey Doranbolt. What are you doing?" you whispered close to his ears making him jump in scare. You laughed by his expresion and turn to where he was looking. There was a little girl with pink hair and the man you met before, Zeref, the black wizard.

"Don't scare me like that. Who are you?" he asked. You tilted your head and realize that he was from the new reformed council so he doesn't know you.

"Don't mind, sorry if scare you. I'm (y/n) (l/n) a member of the previous council" you smiled as you return your attention to where Zeref was.

Even if his words were whispered you can hear it clearly, because he himself say 'Acnologia' the black dragon. Doranbolt face turned pale but yours was completely opposite to his face, you had a big grin on your face after hear it.

'Finally, he is coming. Acnologia, the dragon king. If I kill him, I'll fulfil the promise and I can die without regrets' you think to yourself and starting to run to where the Grimoire Heart ship was to help out in the battle versus Master Hades.

You suddenly fell unconscious to ground without any reason. When you open your eyes, you was surrounded by darkness. You can't see anything nor hear anything. 'Where am I?' you asked trying to find something what help you to see your surroundings.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" a light appears and the voice come from it. "Please think it carefully or you will regret it later"

"Who are you?" you asked with some anger in your voice. Why? Because that stupid thing was in your way to kill Acnologia.

"Pardon my rudeness your majesty" the light dissipated and a man with brown-gray hair appears in front of you. "I was the one who born to take the place of the clown dragon" you stared at him with a suspicious look on you. His hair, his eyes. He isn't a demon it was for sure but he doesn't even look like a god nor a dragon.

Your gaze was drawn by the red earring in his right ear. It make you feel uneasy somehow but you ignore it.

"I am Asir, the sky dragon" he answered making your eyes wide in surprise. He was the little dragon who Oberon gave you? "But if you like it you can call me Slifer, it doesn't matter"

"Well then Asir. Why do I need to rethink it? Are you hiding me something about Acnologia that I don't know?"

"Not me but he. The 'demon' who live inside you, the one you call (demon name)"

"What... are you talking about? (demon name) wasn't his real name?" you saw him shook his head. You feel... betrayed? hurt? angry? You don't know any more.

"Even his appearance wasn't real, he took it analyzing your likes and desires to create a 'person' who you can love"

Shed tears and a bond torn apart was what the lies of (demon name) cause. You trusted him always, and even you was about to fall in love with him. You always obeyed him even in not mourn for any reason. Then why? Why he lied to you even when he was all you had?

"What is his true name then?" you asked to the man in front of you. Even if knowing about the past of (demon name) will make you hate him, you stopped caring about it time ago.

"His true name is..." he tried to say but the darkness surrounding you starts to break and then you awake sharply.

The first you saw was (demon name) in front of you with the little dragon in his arms. He looks decayed and even with some tears in his eyes.

"Princess... I'm sorry for lie to you all this time... I won't do it anymore so please let me get you away from here" He begged to you like never before but your face never changed. You was still had the same hatred face on you.

"And why would I do that? Acnologia is coming so I'll going to defeat him." you replied without even letting him to react and take the little dragon in his arms. "You'll going with me right? Asir" the little dragon nodded.

"You don't understand it... Acnologia is..."

"Acnologia is what?" That was really hard for you to be so emotionless towards him but you need to do that. If he were going to tell you the truth then you can trust him again but how are you going to know if he was telling the truth or no?

He stayed silent for a moment letting you understand that he wasn't going to tell you anything.

"So... that's your answer... Well then." you told him turning around showing your back to him. "Don't you dare to come near me ever again whoever you are. You don't need to care about the curse anymore, Asir will be the one who going to do it now. Farewell (demon name)." were the last words you talked to him before you walked away from there.

You teleport to where the members of Fairy Tail were. They all looks pretty bad and even injured because of the battle. You feel a guilt only looking at them and the injuries they got because of you. If you wasn't so distracted by Oberon and other matters, you can even help them finish the battle without any harm.

"(y/n)!" Gray yells your name "I'm so glad that you're alright. Are you injured?" you shook your head with your sight lost in the ground. "Everything is going to be okay. So you don't need to worry."

"But... I don't helped in the battle and even I let you guys do all the work to defeat Hades. I'm so useless." You cried but Gray hugged you.

"That doesn't matter, you are alright so that's the matter" Gray talked.

"Even if you don't helped us, you are still a member form Fairy Tail and our friend." Erza commented.

"Yeah, everyone is safe including you. So no need to worry (y/n)" Wendy smiles to you.

"So we will return to the guild together" Gray added making you smile and cry at the same time.

Then all of you heard a roar coming from the sky and a black shadow appears in it. A dragon with black and blue scales arrive at Tenrou Island causing huge damage to it.

You was about to fight him when someone grabs you and starts to fly to the sky.

"Let me go..." you cry out but him doesn't appears to hear you.