Chapter 25: Second Day

Today was the second day of the games and just like Natsu sentenced, he was the one who participate en the first part. For his bad luck and for ours too, the game was called 'Chariot' and it was on vehicles making Natsu and even Gajeel from your team get sick over them.

All the other guilds were on the head but Fairy Tail was the last one along side with that blonde guy named Sting from Sabertooth.

"What the heck are they doing?" you asked "Why do Gajeel insisted in took part in it?"

"Well, you already know him. He still had that rivality with Natsu" Mira said.

You smiled to her and return you sight again to the lacrima screens. Even if your face looks concerned, the reality is that you was bored, so bored. You know that you can cast a spell over Gajeel, even if he was so away from you and without anyone notice it, to help him but if you do it that wasn't going to be fun.

'If you really want to win the games why didn't you took it more seriously?' (demon name) said through your mind.

'Because that will be so boring' you replied to him.

'You really looks like your father...' he murmured.

'What?'

'Nothing'

All the participants are already arrive at Domus Flau but the remaining ones were the three dragon slayers.

"All the dragon slayers are bad with transportation?" you asked with curiosity.

"Hah? You're one and you doesn't know it? Don't you get sick on a vehicle?" Laxus said.

"No, I'm not a dragon slayer after all" you replied making a childish face "I don't learned the magic through a dragon nor through a dragon lacrima, a dragon slayer was the one who taught me the magic"

"A dragon slayer? Is that even possible?" Laxus asked confused.

"I dont know, but I think it's possible" you answered and return your gaze to the competition. They were still in the last but Natsu and Gajeel we're really doing it seriously even if they dont have any strength.

Their determination was really strong, they were fighting for the sake of the members who in this seven years waited for your return even when the others make fun of them.

His words make your heart feel pain. They were doing it for the sake of the guild but you was only doing it for a childish matter. They are fighting for their friends, their comrades, their family but you... you was only fighting for your selfishness, to not be boring like always.

'Why I still can't understand what a family is?' you think with sadness in your face.

"(y/n)? Is something wrong?" Mira asked noticing your sadness.

"It's nothing..." you answered to her but thinking again about it, you decide to tell her "It's only that I don't know the meaning of 'family' or 'friends'. I was always alone so I don't really know the meaning of that, even now that I'm part of Fairy Tail I can't understand it"

"Don't worry about it, (y/n). Like the other members of Fairy Tail, you'll understand it soon." The girl said with a smile on her face "Just stay by our side, we won't going to leave you alone never again" was the last thing Mira said to you before she goes to the field to fight with Jenny.

You remaining there lost in your thoughts, somehow, you feel really happy to have persons who care for you but at the same time, you feel like if all of this were only lies. You never manage to trust people again after what happened in Tenrou, after the betrayal of (demon name), the one who you trust more in the world.

You tried to trust in your friends, you tried and tried but for some reason, your heart won't open anymore.

"I will be able to trust again?' you let out a sigh and focus your gaze to Mira's fight that for some reason, turned into a swimsuit battle or something like it. "Mi...Mira...san?" you said with your face pink. Why the battle ended like it?

'How embarrassing. If it was me, I will never going to do something like it...' you think.

'Why not? You have a really nice body, my princess'

'Shut up, (demon name) I don't want to hear it from a pervert like you'

~Time Skip~

The same man with a mask was following you in the middle of the night but this time, he was accompanied by another one with green eyes and light brown hair. Like yesterday, he was angry by the results of the games because the more your team advance, the more you ruin his plans.

"Tsk, and I think that she will obey my warning" The masked man say with anger in his voice "even you are awake now"

"Je, do you think that everything will going according to your plans? I don't think so" the green eyed man said.

"Why are you saying this? Aren't you in our side?"

"When do I said that I was on your side? I don't remember saying it"

"You helped in kidnap the girl and take her away from her mother, and even helped us let her meet with that dragon slayer and you're still saying that you wasn't in our side?" The god replied with hatred in his voice. Why are things happen like this? The fate was not in his side.

"That? There is a reason behind it, that's all" he smiled raising his weapon towards Loki's neck "I'll going to say this only one time, don't approach to her. If you make her cry again I'll kill you for sure. Keep that in mind, Loki..." The last words he said was vanished by the silence.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say" He muttered sarcastically.

~With (y/n)~

"Hime, is something wrong?" (demon name) who was walking by your side asked.

"Eh? No, it's nothing." you smiled to him and grabbed his arm "I only got the feeling that someone is following us, that's all"

"But what if there are really someone following you?"

"As long as you stay by my side, I don't need to be scared."

"That may be true but..." you kissed him in the cheeks.

"I don't care. Lets go, we need to get some sleep to tomorrow" you grabbed his hand and pulled him all the way to the inn.