Chapter 36: A lost fragment

Drawing while your boss is close is really a bad idea XD

First of all, he's the real Asir... we sometimes call him Slifer because he is the human form of Slifer in our games XD

"Warrod-san, can I ask you something?" Lucy tried to change the matter. The old wizard nodded by the blonde's words. "Do you know something about (y/n)'s guild?"

"Why do you ask that?..."

"She quit Fairy Tail back there at the Sun Village..." Lucy started to tell what happened after the mission. "So we thought that if she quit Fairy Tail to return (guild name), we want to know where her guild is..."

"Aye, we will go to her guild and convince her to return with us" Happy added.

"That's impossible... It's impossible to get to her guild..." Warrod said a little worried.

"How can you be so sure about that? Old man..." Natsu asked.

Warrod let out a sigh trying to calm himself and find the answers what they are asking for.

"Do you guys know about Utopia Avalon? ..."

"That city what was swallowed by darkness years ago?" Warrod nodded by Lucy's replied.

"I don't know what happened back there at the city but if you want to find her guild, then find a way to enter in that city. (y/n) choose that place to establish her guild..."

~Meanwhile~

"What should I do now, Dante?" (y/n) asked as she get away from the village along with Dante and his drivers. Dante seemed to ignore the words of the girl; his eyes seemed lost while some indecision appeared in his face.

"Escape..." those words what came out from his lips make you turn to see him with curiosity. "Escape while you can... you shouldn't return to the council..."

"But..." you tried to find a reason behind those words, but before you can ask him, an attack was throw toward your direction making you fall to the ground with Dante.

"What's the meaning of this, Dante..." A voice came close to where you both fall. You can perceive the anger came from it. "I thought I ordered you to bring the girl back to the council after leaving the sun village..." you lifted your head trying to see who the person who attacked you, but for your surprise the person was Asir.

" you lifted your head trying to see who the person who attacked you, but for your surprise the person was Asir