Chapter 13: S-Class Wizard Announcement

~(demon name)'s P.O.V~

My eyes widened when I heard she called me uncle. Did I misheard? I lower my head to see her still hugging me.

"(y/...n)...?" I called out her name. She unmake the hug and raise her head to see me. "How do you call me?" I asked her again to make sure I hear well.

"I remember it. You are the brother of my father right?" She answered me as I took her by her shoulder and push her away from me. (y/n) look me with a confusion and sadness in her face but I only ignored her because I am lost in my thoughts.

"What... what are you talking about?" She tilted her head by my words. "I don't know what are you talking about" I lie to her trying to hide it.

"Is it? Sorry then (demon name). I think my memories are still confused and incompletes" she laugh by her words and turned to Magnolia. "Well then. Lets go, the others are waiting us" She smile and took my arm and starts to pull me and headed to Magnolia.

'I'm really sorry Him but you'll never know all about your past. I don't want to trick you but that's necessary, sorry.'

~Meanwhile in the council~

The council members were gathering again to discuss about some things, one of them was about the written apologies they received.

"This is outrageous. What's With the number of this written apologies!!!? " The chairman said. "Are you telling me that all of these incidents was caused by a single guild!!?"

"Fairy Tail" one of them said.

"They've been a headache since the previous generation" another add.

"Reports even said that they went so far as to call Jellal as a 'friend'"

"They've got some really dangerous ideas, haven't they?"

"Changing the theme, according to reports from Lahar she was with them" Org says causing a silence over the place.

"She? The girl that the previous council let escape? She's even real?" one of them comment with surprise in her voice.

"Then why don't we take her again. If she was really powerful like the reports says, then she can be useful to us"

"That's the problem. She's too powerful for us. Even God Serena can't defeat her"

"What!!!?"

"ENOUGH" the chairman ordered "We'll take our time to think about the case of that girl but for Fairy Tail there will be the last. The next time that guild will be dissolved" the sentenced and finished the meeting.

~Fairy Tail~

The next day you go to the guild only to see everybody in hurry. There are members running in and out taking jobs one to one. You never take any of the jobs because you dont need it. Then you see Lucy sitting in front of the tavern, she was like you who doesn't know what was going.

You made your way to greet her and Mira.

"You know what's going on?" you asked sitting by her side but she only shook her head.

"Sorry I don't know." she answered as you turned to see Mira. She smiled to you.

"Don't worry (y/n), Lucy. You'll see it tomorrow" She says.

-time skip-

The next day all members were gathered to hear the announcement from the master. All of them were so excited about it but you was emotionless about it.

Master Makarov appears in the stage with all the S-class mages behind him.

"It's time to the announcement of the participants in the S-class wizard promotion trial" he said. All Fairy Tail shouted at the same time.

He announced the participants who will going to took part in it. But then some of the mages starts to complain.

"Why (y/n) wasn't selected" one of them comment.

"Because she wasn't so powerful or suitable for it"

"But I'm sure she can"

"The reason why I doesn't select her was because she was so powerful that even she doesnt need to do the trial" the master commented. "(y/n), come with me"

He express signaling you to follow him once he had already finished the announcement. You walk with him to his office and you close the door once both of you were in it.

"I know it, I already know that you are so powerful like one of the Ten Saint Wizards. That's because I want you to come with us like an observer, you will judge them with me"

You stood there for a moment, the silence was filling the place. You was undecided if go or not because you had a bad feeling about it. (demon name) appears behind you and placed his arms around your neck.

"Go. You want to find out your past don't you? This is the opportunity to do it" he lie to you using your memories in his favor. You smile placed in your face and you took his hands between yours.

"I'll do it..."