Chapter 18: A light born in the darkess

A woman was blessed with the born of a little child. This child was special for she because she gave birth to she with the help of the only god, the one known as 'The master of the gate'. Nobody knows his true name or even his appearance but this woman got to talk with him.

He granted a wish to her as a reward for all her hard work during all her life, or it was what he said. The true reason was because he was bored but he never think that the woman will going to make a wish like it. She wanted to give birth a child but she never manage to find someone who fall in love with her.

The woman was now in a bed with the little girl in his arms and joy tears started to fall across her cheeks. She has finally got a family, a little girl so beautiful like the starry sky and the magic overflowing the world.

But she wasn't the only who was happy by the birth of the child. Somewhere in the heaven, a man with long silver hair and wings of light and darkness was standing next to a magical pond looking the image what the water is showing to him. For some reason he was happy. A smile appears in his face and his cheeks turned red.

"What are you doing, master?" A voice came behind him and a demon with black hair walked near the pond.

"Astaroth? So you are back" he replied emotionless never viewed away from the crystal water "I'm seeing my future wife" Astaroth look through the pond and saw a woman with a baby in her arms.

"You don't mind if she was married and even had a child?" the wind demon replied as he continued to look at the (h/c) haired woman.

"I wasn't talking about the woman, you fool. I was talking about the girl in her arms" the god replied with an anger in his voice. "That child is destined to be wife, so you need to protect her, Astaroth"

"Yes, my lord"

"But let me tell you something. Don't you even dare to let her meet the one blessed by my darkest. Understood?"

"Yes"

~Meanwhile~

"That stupid brother of mine" Khrisna yelled out with Loki by his side "How in the hell he ended up falling in love for his own daughter? That idiot"

"Please calm down, my lord" a man with black-white hair walked towards him. He was wearing a half clown mask. "Yes, that was really foolish. What are he going to do with that boy blessed with his darkness?"

"He was supposed to the be the one who will marry (y/n) and inherit the throne of the Sky Realm with him, that is the cause she was blessed by his light"

"Then why don't we let her meet him and go against her fate?" Loki suggested as a smile appears in the face of the black haired god "We can make her destiny go like our wishes but doing it will curse her future"

"Curse her future? What are you mean with it?" Khrisna asked with concern in his face.

"I mean, if we took her away from the destiny who is written for her she will eventually fall in the darkness" the face of the god turned pale as he heard that words coming out from Loki's mouth "as the light calls the darkness, she will never be able to be happy unless she stay with him, the blessed by the darkness"

"If that was the price for it, I'll take all the responsibility for her. But I'll surely make her meet with him without a doubt"

"Is it your answer, my lord? Well then. I'll curse her destiny so you can't regret now lord" a mischievous smile appears in the face of Loki as he casted a spell and then a mirror appear in the air showing the same woman and the child in her arms "It's all done now her fate has been changed, let's see how it will going" was the words what Loki says but Khrisna was nowhere to be seen.

He glanced at the door and throw one of his knives to it. A yell was heard and a boy with brown hair fell to the floor with some scare in his face.

"It looks like you've heard all, Oz-kun" Loki teases the boy as he approach to him "If I let you go, you'll ruin my plans. That wont be fun so I'll get you out of this. Farewell Oz..." He took the boy by his neck and starts to hang him. Meanwhile what the mirror shows was something unexpected for the 'master of the gate' who was seeing the same in his magic pond.

Men hidden by a hood suddenly enter by force in the house where your mother and you was. The snatch you from her arms and take you away from her. Your mother cried as he tried to reach you and recover you but she was punched by one of the men and let unconscious in the floor.

A pair of green eyes can be seen behind the hood and a devilish smile appears in the face of the man holding you.

"So this girl is the one who will become our queen eh? Oh you are so small and fragile than if if hold you like that you'll die" he said as he grab you by your little neck "You'll live a misery life since now but don't worry I'll let you know him. That's a promise..."