4. Two Targets

Re-edited...

...

...

You wake up in a cave a bit confused for what happened. Your eyes finally get accustomed to the darkness there so you started to see your surroundings managing to see Brain and Midnight from Oracion Seis, Shingen and even that girl from Cait Shelter.

'Why is she here?' you though trying to approach her but Shingen noticed it and walked close to you.

—So you finally awake, my princess...— he said kneeling down to take your chin and force you to stare at his eyes

—Is she? —you heard Brain ask as he walked close to Shingen. The blonde only nodded while the white haired wizard stared at you— (Y/N), the priestess of light...— he muttered. Taking the advantage that bow of them were close to you, you tried to attack them with your magic but for a strange reason, you didn't manage to do anything. Trying to find the explication to that, you realized that there was a magic bracelet in your wrist that was sealing away your magic power.

—Why are you even here? — You asked to the blonde guy but he only smiled —your family never used to work with others or even between yourselves—

—A soul between light and darkness can easily be corrupted or purified using Nirvana. Nobunaga want to use that weapon to immerse you in the darkness so we can finally finish our game...— you look scared by his words, not because of their stupid game to decide who will be the next successor of the Vanquish Family but because he knew that you was between light and darkness.

—But more importantly, Nirvana is only a part of or real goal— Brain revealed—two keys are required to open the Divine Gate: a light one and a darkness one...— he said confusing you even more but his words only made you remember the legend that (Demon name) told you time ago.

The legend says that hidden in this world exist a door called 'Divine Gate' and that behind it is sealed a huge power that can change the entire world. It was sealed by the Gods of Creation thousands of years ago but the keys they used to seal it got lost in the human world so whoever who want to open this door must need to find the keys that the gods lost. It also said that the door will only appear when the mischief god returns to this world.

'The god that sealed the door blessed a girl with his unlimited magic but at the same time cursed a boy with his strength...' were the last thing (demon name) told you about that story.

—You'll never be able to find the door until you wakes Loki— you said to him.

—That won't be a problem, (Y/N)-hime, that's why we are helping Oracion Seis. In Nirvana a demon was sealed by the God of Creation and he will be helpful in our plans—the blonde said and start to leave the cave leaving you alone with the remaining members of Oracion Seis and Wendy— out of the cave, he didn't turn around but he say some last words to you— and about the keys... if you fall in to the darkness will not have to search for the other key...—

~ (demon name) P.O.V~

I run as fast as I can through that forest, searching for (y/n). Because of my carelessness she disappeared from my sight and that was worrying me. Around my way I managed to find all the mages conforming the alliance but (Y/N) wasn't with them.

'Hime, where are you?' I continue running until my senses found the smell of the Vanquish Brothers so I decided to follow it since they could know what happened to her. I arrived at a cave entrance and when I enter in it, the six where there as if they were waiting for me—where's (Y/N)? —I asked coldly.

—Shingen sealed her magic and leaves her with Oracion Seis— Nobunaga replied to my question as he drew out his swords towards me— if we can make her fall to the darkness, we will be able to open the Divine Gate without the need to find the key of darkness or even wake the mischief god...—

—I will never let that happen again. If the darkness possesses her, her curse will destroy everything just like that day— I said remembering the day when (Y/N) half fallen in the darkness. —I draw out my weapon too and prepared to fight at any moment—if you want to continue with this nonsense, then I have no choice but get rid of you...—

Revealing my true side, I head to them with killing intentions. They will never bother (y/n) anymore. Even if they die, nobody will notice the disappearance of those guys...