Chapter 24: First Day: Hidden + Battle

"(y/n)?" Natsu and Gray shouted at the same time.

"Hi, guys" you smiled waving your hand.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUYS MADE IT SO FAST?" Natsu asked angrily as he walked in front of you with a defiant look over him. "Even more fast than Sabertooth"

"Well... I won't going to restrain myself anymore, so I'll give my all in this tournament" you replied but Natsu was not fully convinced. You approach your face to him. "After all, remember the fact that I'm even more powerful than the ten wizards together" you murmured in Natsu's ears and in the same time a blush appears in his face.

"ARE YOU FUCKING US? HOW IN THE HELL WEAK FAIRIES LIKE YOU CAN SURPASS US?" the blonde mage from Sabertooth shouted in your direction.

"Oh! Blonde-kuun!" you said running to him and placed your arms around his body. "Why took you so much time? I was waiting for you that night but you never arrive..." You played around with him seeing his expressions until an anger appear in his face.

"YOU'LL GOING TO REGRET IT!" He declare as he close his hand wanting to punch you away from him.

"Yes? And how are you planning to do that?" you laughed making him even more angry "After all, I already said it yesterday didn't I? I said: You'll regret to have pronounced the name of that dark guild" you repeat as you walk away from him. "And this is only the beginning" you said returning to your team.

The stadium was silent for the bad news because their favorite team was surpassed by the weakest guild in the continent, and it looks like Sting and you were having a bet or something like it.

"Eh... well. We know that nobody was expecting results like this but even if we complain, nothing will change." Chapati expressed breaking the silence "Lets go to see the program for the Grand Magic Tournament"

A stone appears in the air and there's write that every day from the first to the third was unknown + battle. In the fourth day was unknown + tag battle and the fifth and last day was totally unknown. In the games any member from the team can participate and in the battle section the participant was selected by the judges.

"Hidden + Battle?" you read the first day tilting your head. "What can you say about this?"

'Well, about the hidden you'll going to hide from your enemies as the same time that you'll going to search for them' a voice appears in your mind making you smile with excitement 'The magic what you must be cautious is the "Memory Make" from that masked guy'

"OK. Thank you (demon name)"

'No problem...'

"Lets begin the opening game of the Grand Magic Tournament. 'HIDDEN' STARTS! Chapati announced "Each team send out a member, the rules will be explained once the team members are all gathered"

"I'll going to participate in this round. Can I?" you asked your team. They nodded and you make your way to the center. "Thanks" you said to them.

"From Sabertooth, The singing bard of the red moon, Rufus" the audience starts to cheer to him like crazy. One by one, the members from the other teams starts to gather. Beth from Mermaid Heel, Nullpudding from Raven Tail, Eve from Blue Pegasus, Lyon from Lamia Scale, Jager from Quatro Cerberus. "From Fairy Tail A: Gray and for Fairy Tail B: (y/n)"

You and the others gathered around the pumpkin from yesterday as he starts to explain the rules for the 'hidden' game, the same that (demon name) had previously explained to you.

Once the field is open, a huge city appears from nowhere in the center of the stadium and the members from each guild was placed away from another.